The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp agency hottie girl just came in bearing gifts. Huge arse cookies made with "real Heathbar™" mmmmmm

Temp agency hottie girl just came in bearing gifts. Huge arse cookies made with "real Heathbar™" mmmmmm
Toffee cookies are my weakness.

Toffee cookies are my weakness.

Big, huge soft cookies. The ones with Reese's Peanut butter butter cups in them are another one I break for.

Solid! making the play for a Permanent job

I finally figured out how to get Tapatalk to work on my new iPad!

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

That's awesome news Hanks, very glad to hear this!! I know you have been battling this for quite some time.

Thanks man...hoping that this is pretty much behind me now

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I finally got through screwing the shades :whew:! Man that was some hard work but at least we will have some privacy tonight. Standing on a ladder doing it, is rough on the legs. My arms are shaking from the holding up the drill so long. I'm glad I don't do this for a living :sweat:

Just got back from the doctors....surgery was a complete success and I don't need physical therapy.....now I can resume light to moderate exercising ramping up to running again at the end of November.... I can start lifting small weights (nothing > 15lbs) and most importantly I can start chipping at the end of November...if I continue to have no pain after that I can start back to full time golf in December.

This is the best news, Hanks! So glad everything went so well.

Great news Hanks. Glad to hear it! :D

Hanks that is awesome news buddy :clapp:! I hope you are up to full strength in no time at all. You been through a ton of pain and now it's time to have your life back.

I just met the best Dick's employee in the universe. So helpful.

I just met the best Dick's employee in the universe. So helpful.

Ole Gray hooked me up with a pretty good one in Macon too, he has truly changed my opinion about Dick's Sporting Goods.

Ole Gray hooked me up with a pretty good one in Macon too, he has truly changed my opinion about Dick's Sporting Goods.

Same here. This guy was the club builder at the Anderson store and he was very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. Wow.

Officially debt free!!!

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Officially debt free!!!

I was debt free in High School too. I remember that feeling, it was nice.

Congrats...I was debt free until I met my wife

Now I'm cash free!

Vanilla Ice wishes he was debt free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back