The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyBo and I are planning on getting out for our first round of golf today since we moved :blob:! We have been working our arse off with the move and unpacking so this will be a well needed play day. First she is heading out to purchase a baby shower gift for the new grand child and then we are heading to either Monroe CC or Lane Creek for some fun :D. There are so many beautiful golf courses around us and not being able to get on one yet, has been a huge bummer.

Whats the side bet when she beats you?

Whats the side bet when she beats you?

Come on buddy, where is ya faith man? We hung pretty even yesterday as we were just learning our new course. I did play pretty darn well on the back side as I got on a strong par run. I have no doubt that we both fell in love with this track.

I haven't announced it here as yet but DawgDaddy is going to be DawgGreatGrandDaddy. Our granddaughter is due with our first great grand in April. I am entirely too young for this, hehe.

I haven't announced it here as yet but DawgDaddy is going to be DawgGreatGrandDaddy. Our granddaughter is due with our first great grand in April. I am entirely too young for this, hehe.

Congrats you old porch rocker! :clapp: :blob::cake::guitar::thumb:

Congrats.

Congratulations, DawgDaddy!

Went to Costco today and they had Mexican Coke. No not the illegal stuff. Grabbed 2 cases! I'm happy

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Went to Costco today and they had Mexican Coke. No not the illegal stuff. Grabbed 2 cases! I'm happy

Hmmmmmmm is this for short folks? :D jk

Hmmmmmmm is this for short folks? :D jk

Haha try it sometime. If you like Coke, you will love Mexican Coke

Come on buddy, where is ya faith man? We hung pretty even yesterday as we were just learning our new course. I did play pretty darn well on the back side as I got on a strong par run. I have no doubt that we both fell in love with this track.

Ohh i always had the faith buddy, the faith she would beat you like a drum. Glad to see you guys found such a great track and are settling in. You guys deserve it, 2 great people.

Congrats!

Congrats DawgDaddy!

Ohh i always had the faith buddy, the faith she would beat you like a drum. Glad to see you guys found such a great track and are settling in. You guys deserve it, 2 great people.

Congrats!

yea yea yea,,, you been on the stump liquor again huh? :drinks::act-up:lol. I let her win once in a while, to keep peace in the family :D

Congrats DD!

Congratulations DawgGrandDaddy!

Thank you everybody, needless to say Mrs. DawgGreatGrandMama is pretty stoked.
great_grandma-3560.gif

Congrats dawg

Congrats Dawgdaddy, Spoil that kid!

Ordered the deal for the Yellow 3Gen grips from Golfsmith for $0.97 cents each and a fews days later got a cancellation email from them. Got home today and saw I had two packages. Opened the first one and the yellow grips were there!!!

Got 6 Yellow 3Gen's for free haha. Can't wait to regrip my irons now

Just returned home from Virginia Beach and a driver shaft I ordered was waiting near the door for me. Hoping the UST Perforce VTS black 6S will work for my swing. I see ranger time tomorrow will be the ticket.

I sent my email to (hopefully) sign up for the THP Outing!

I sent my email to (hopefully) sign up for the THP Outing!

I am happy to read this paulo, sent in my email too.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Congrats DD. That is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back