The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good Kmac. My parents drink a lot of margaritas. I'll give them a heads up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343614299.768668.jpg

Our view from the house in La Jolla, CA all week long.

They're actually very good. They have some carbonation in them which I guess is from the bud lime.

I saw something like this at chillis today,except with a corona. I was wondering about it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well, I had a great call today from the VP of Human Resources regarding the job in Texas. We're trying to get the logistics worked out to fly me out there for the first interview. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Where in Texas?

I'm home and I can sleep in my own bed again! I've missed my wife and puppies.

Trying to get over the loss smalls? :p

It's always nice to get away but home is.. home!

Where in Texas?

The address is in Dallas but it's closer to Irving. My wife is almost ready to pack up the house & start the move. It hit me in the shower this morning that I would be the first of my family to move away from south Georgia but we're ready for a new challenge & moving half way across the country will be that & then some.

Well, then you must make it to the October (?) weekend get-together of us DFW locals. Theres also one on Aug 11. The threads are in here somewhere.

Well, then you must make it to the October (?) weekend get-together of us DFW locals. Theres also one on Aug 11. The threads are in here somewhere.

I'll do my best but there are still a couple of hurdles to cross but if I'm there, I'll be there.
You do know that I'm not from Texas and therefore will never be a real Texan though right? I say that because while I was offered a scholarship for the rodeo team @ Sul Ross but they administration told me I wasn't Texas enough to go to school there.

Today is my last day at work for almost 4 weeks. I'm getting married on Saturday.

Let's keep this thread on topic, paulo.

Nah, congrats dude!

Today is my last day at work for almost 4 weeks. I'm getting married on Saturday.

Congrats buddy, hope your taking plenty of vitamins, hehe

Just found out I'm getting a raise, actually two. 20 cent added to night differential and a 3% regular pay, woohoo.

I just saw my wife and little girl for the first time since I left for Myrtle Beach last Wednesday!

YES! Permission was granted to go out onto the course (private) tonight and practice for the tournament tomorrow.

I didn't get IceJacked today!

Congrats Paulo! That is exciting. Make sure to share some pictures

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back