The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big HHJJ for today. And it's Apple's CS. Apple >>>>>>> Verizon. I go to Verizon about my broken phone, they jerk around and won't do anything. I have to buy a whole new phone at retail price. Go to the Apple store today, replaced my phone in about 20 minutes for $150. That easy. Apple's got my business.

Tournament time. Best course in town. And I'm paired up with three cool kids. This is gonna be awesome.

Tournament time. Best course in town. And I'm paired up with three cool kids. This is gonna be awesome.

Until is goes horribly wrong. My bet is a marching band is going to go Stanford/Cal on you on the final hole.

formerly butters35

IT'S RAINING!
HOORRAYYYYYYYYYYY!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Until is goes horribly wrong. My bet is a marching band is going to go Stanford/Cal on you on the final hole.

formerly butters35

You called that one!

Nothing like returning from the Morgan Cup and following it up with a $17,000 sales week. Take that!

Nothing like returning from the Morgan Cup and following it up with a $17,000 sales week. Take that!

Confidence is brimming from your MC win. Nice!

That is solid.. Still have that MC Competitve spirit in you it seems

That is solid.. Still have that MC Competitve spirit in you it seems
Oh no, never was a competitive spirit from TMC. Trust me when I say that is not why I am there. My team just continues to carry me. dude, I even give 3 foot putts

Cha-ching, nice bro!

Oh no, never was a competitive spirit from TMC. Trust me when I say that is not why I am there. My team just continues to carry me. dude, I even give 3 foot putts

I can appreciate that, you are just a skilled salesman then my friend

I tried to get him to give me a tee shot but he wasn't having any of that!

Bazinga!

--
Tapatalk2

Tomarrow off so off to WI. state fair deep fryied every thing and cream puffs for this guy...

42c0cfc2-f65e-3585.jpg

Yummy snack my awesome husband put together for my lunch!!

Where's the fried part?

Had enough fried stuff at the Morgan Cup to last me a while. I will say those deep fried hot dogs were awesome!!

Where's the fried part?

Clearly her lunch is incomplete at the moment.
I like the fact that you make Dean make your lunch! :alien:

I need to make up for all the crap she did last week. But with her making posts like these it's ruining my image haha

Had enough fried stuff at the Morgan Cup to last me a while. I will say those deep fried hot dogs were awesome!!

Fried Hot Dogs were delicious and you can never have too much fried stuff.

You salting up that cottage cheese, nerfny? Do me proud now.

Clearly her lunch is incomplete at the moment.

I need to make up for all the crap she did last week. But with her making posts like these it's ruining my image haha

Fried Hot Dogs were delicious and you can never have too much fried stuff

Isn't this the truth. Anyone who has been to a state fair can attest to that. Two years ago I went back to Texas and had Deep fried frito pie, oreos, bacon and gained at least 10 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back