The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we put memory foam in his crib...haha. I bought a twin and cut it to size. best $24 I have spent

Thanks for that One-T...we're going to try that with our 4 year old.

I want to come to One-T's house so I can sleep from 8-7.

Offer accepted on a house today! The good news? The wife is happy and we spent about 45% of what we were planning on so this means I can join a country club AND get myself a new motorsickle. Yay!

Offer accepted on a house today! The good news? The wife is happy and we spent about 45% of what we were planning on so this means I can join a country club AND get myself a new motorsickle. Yay!

Too cool! We're looking at houses today and hope to have the same luck as you minus the "motorsickle". Congratulations!

congrats JROD on the future golf membership....oh and on buying a house too :)

Too cool! We're looking at houses today and hope to have the same luck as you minus the "motorsickle". Congratulations!

I don't know KB... I can envision you screaming around those corners on a shiny bike, OG comfortably situated in the sidecar :D

I totally smoked this guy in a big white truck with my beater Camry last night. What a loser!

:)

Congrats on the new place, J!

When we teeing it up at DCC???

Congrats, JRod!

Thanks for that One-T...we're going to try that with our 4 year old.

oh man, 4 and still doesnt sleep? man, I feel for you! Let me know how it goes.

I want to come to One-T's house so I can sleep from 8-7.
hahaha, come on buddy!!!

You moving to a different state?

hooray for a full night's sleep!

Jrod, what kind of bike are you going to buy?

hooray for a full night's sleep!

Jrod, what kind of bike are you going to buy?

He wants a dual sport Kawasaki klr 650 or a Suzuki v-strom 1000

Congrats JRod! Hopefully there's still going to be some money left over for you to buy some new clubs too!

oh man, 4 and still doesnt sleep? man, I feel for you! Let me know how it goes.

He sleeps from like 8PM to 5AM, but if we could make him more comfortable so that he'd make it to 7AM more consistently, he'd be much happier.

The memory foam was just not something we had thought of.

He sleeps from like 8PM to 5AM, but if we could make him more comfortable so that he'd make it to 7AM more consistently, he'd be much happier.

The memory foam was just not something we had thought of.

Me either, it's going on my daughters crib this afternoon.

Heading to the west coast tomorrow so won't be on the site very much for the next 10 days (that's good and bad). I hope someone can and will be able to record the Morgan Cup video presentation as I would be the first to offer up some $$$ to by a CD/DVD of it! Can't wait to read and catch up when I get back!

Well I have always stayed away from credit cards and have never had one and finally decided it was time! I have 2 on the way so I have a feeling my club ho'ing will be in full force here shortly :act-up: 0% interest on both for 15 months so I said why not may as well! Happy to finally have some plastic in the wallet besides my debit card haha.

Well I have always stayed away from credit cards and have never had one and finally decided it was time! I have 2 on the way so I have a feeling my club ho'ing will be in full force here shortly :act-up: 0% interest on both for 15 months so I said why not may as well! Happy to finally have some plastic in the wallet besides my debit card haha.

Now time to MAX them out let the pondering begin. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back