The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were wanting to. Why would you have ever HAD to run?

I did. At the time, we didn't have a candidate in the district I was seeking to run in. I had set a deadline of the end of this week and if no one had filed, I was going to file on Monday to run. But, yesterday, the campaign manager of the guy that has been winning elections here for the better part of a decade, filed to run, and she gives us our best chance to win. I would have done fine in my home county, but would have really struggled up north because this guy is immensely popular and I can't see him endorsing me over her, so it would have been an uphill battle up there. Plus, my views don't necessarily alight the best with this district right now, though I think I would have done well enough to be competitive. Plus, I am not a fan of primaries. I will let the other party beat each other up for a few month, while we will run a unified campaign and candidate and hopefully, have a leg up.

I am a political junkie! Can't you tell? LOL

Found out just now I have been accepted into the Health Information Management program here at the University of Pittsburgh!

Congrats from me too, Darren!

Thank you both very much!

Found out just now I have been accepted into the Health Information Management program here at the University of Pittsburgh!
Congrats dude, great field to go in to.

Been watching a member that I sent a driver to for a few weeks now. I was afraid that he wouldn't stay around, he was so new when he took me up on my offer, but it seems he has made good on his promise to me to hang around and be a productive member. That makes me happy.

I get fitted today. I'm so giddy, I feel like a little kid.

I'm about to put a lot more money in my bank account. It is growing a lot recently. I like that.

I get to put a tee in the ground at 1 PM. After a week of rain, this is happening! WOO HOO!

My wife wants to buy a second home in the mountains of North Carolina. Always wanted a place there no we just need to find the right spot. She wants mountains, fields and streams. I need to be close to golf and good food.

Sounds like a very good idea Freddie, Cos your going living in the mountains does that mean you have to grow a beard like TC ????? :D

My wife wants to buy a second home in the mountains of North Carolina. Always wanted a place there no we just need to find the right spot. She wants mountains, fields and streams. I need to be close to golf and good food.

Wow, that's an epic purchase...and you'd make quite a few THPers happy.

Sounds like a very good idea Freddie, Cos your going living in the mountains does that mean you have to grow a beard like TC ????? :D

No beard, just more time to get to know the Calloway clan and play some mountain golf.

Wow, that's an epic purchase...and you'd make quite a few THPers happy.

It'll make the wife happy. Just need to get the right place and get it rented for most of the year so we can enjoy other parts of the year

Just got a BBM from my buddy saying that yesterday he got a player offer from Taylormade. Pretty awesome to know someone who has an equipment sponsor.

Just got a BBM from my buddy saying that yesterday he got a player offer from Taylormade. Pretty awesome to know someone who has an equipment sponsor.

What about Morgan Cuppers? :D That's awesome for your friend though. Congrats to him.

What about Morgan Cuppers? :D That's awesome for your friend though. Congrats to him.

The MC is in a class of it's own haha.

Just great to see a guy get rewarded for his hard work. He was used at the course that we both use to work at, but he went to another club this year and they want his to get his pro card to fill the assistant pro position that's open there.

I told him I to get hooked up haha.

That's pretty cool Freddie! Make sure it's plenty big for a road trip from the Cook clan in summer of 2013. :D

c2e69b11-a028-8774.jpg

c2e69b11-a03a-30b8.jpg

Do I need to say more?

This tweet made me happy!
"@PaulAzinger Answer: 6 Time Masters winner Jack Nicklaus. @amolyajnik is the winner of Cracking the Code and an @EnergyAthletic shirt. #ESPN3D"

Congrats Ary!

Mad Men finally returns tonight. Thank god!

24 week ultrasound today. I get to see my baby girl. I am getting really excited. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back