The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well post my happy joy today.....8 year anniversary today to my lovely wife who has given me 3 great girls and a lot of fun!

I don't have to run for state representative. I get to play MORE golf! WOO HOO!

Sure? I don't know what to expect from this lecture. So far so good after 2 days.

It's that the education system is tainted with its outright reliances on standardized testing and it's only getting worse and worse.

I absolutely love to educate, I truly love it and am passionate about it. But, if there is something else you enjoy as much, go do it as its not to late.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer as I'm always excited about aspiring educators, but I always urge them that you need to know the score of what is going on with our education system as a whole. There will only be more tests and more dependencies on teachers to teach ONLY for that test in order to keep their job, not truly educate minds.

Now, that said, my HHJJ?

Home in two days!!!! More i20 goodness in two days!!!!! Whoooooooooo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st house showing tonight........could we go 1 and done? Yea, don't think so either but it's a good sign when someone wants to see the house and isn't waiting for the weekend.

1st house showing tonight........could we go 1 and done? Yea, don't think so either but it's a good sign when someone wants to see the house and isn't waiting for the weekend.

G'luck Nate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have to run for state representative. I get to play MORE golf! WOO HOO!
I thought you were wanting to. Why would you have ever HAD to run?

Completely random thing:

The last three trips to the range for me have been just awesome. I'm finally working out whatever it was that was making me horribly inconsistent and am probably getting 9 out of 10 balls to go exactly in the direction that I'm aiming them. I burned the bottom half of yesterday's bucket going for the 125-yard marker with an 8-iron and almost all landed within a 5-yard circle around it -- definitely hit that short par-3. Once I even hit the sign too (clang!). I have NEVER EVER been that consistent.

And then last night, I had my first hole-in-one dream. You know -- the one where you launch the ball at that par-3, feels great, really nice high arc, lands a couple of yards in front of the flag, hops a couple of times and then rolls into the hole.

I hope both of these are good omens for how I do in my golf league this spring.

Ken

Its Friday and payday but i also recieved a message that one of my home clubs 6 courses will open up in 2 weeks! PSYCHED!

Friday and Payday here too! HHJJ!

I'm going to be a grandpa again, woohoooo! Number 4!

Congrats, Duey!

Thanks buddy. Having all these babies around while I'm still young is a blessing, I may start my own Q school, lol.

Congrats duey! I think grandparents are pretty cool. I love watching my folks interact with my kids.

Congrats Due - happy Friday news!

Thanks guy's, I don't think Liz is quite as excited as I am, lol. She keeps saying "I'm too young to have 4 grand kids", haha

I think that's how women naturally respond to those sort of things duey. All that matters is that you're pumped dude!

Congrats Duey, thats awesome man.

Congrats, duey!

Nice Duey! Congrats!!!!

Got the email that our practice area, including grass range, is open as of tomorrow. Yay for an early spring.

congrats duey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back