The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

Oh man, how ever would I have found that post in a thread I created about a get together I'm not only going to, but accidentally gave the dumb name to... oh deary me.

What Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I hate you. The Legacy Four Ball was this weekend, I think the greens were at 14. I don't even like playing there for tournaments anymore.
It was more, “I thought I hit reply, I accidentally deleted the copied part… I don’t want to requote it 🥲

14 on that course? Ugghhh…. Some say we’re still trying to putt out on 12.

Need to make sure it doesn’t coincide with a vacation. Dates hit 4 months after our June vacation 😂
Oops, I didn't think of your 7th vacation of the year interfering...sorry. ;)

Oops, I didn't think of your 7th vacation of the year interfering...sorry. ;)
I am doing math and calculating weeks in between to see if I’ve missed stated. 😂

It was more, “I thought I hit reply, I accidentally deleted the copied part… I don’t want to requote it 🥲

14 on that course? Ugghhh…. Some say we’re still trying to putt out on 12.
Remember when I hit that full 11k rpm gap wedge that landed on the front section of 11 and ended up rolling off the back of the green, down the slope, across the cart path and I to the weeds? So dumb.

Remember when I hit that full 11k rpm gap wedge that landed on the front section of 11 and ended up rolling off the back of the green, down the slope, across the cart path and I to the weeds? So dumb.
Oh, maybe I’m thinking of 11. The stupid par 5?

Oh, maybe I’m thinking of 11. The stupid par 5?
Yeah, but 12 was no picnic if you were on that lower level, which I've never seen the flag on.

Yeah, but 12 was no picnic if you were on that lower level, which I've never seen the flag on.
Nah much more fun on the right side, and you have the back collar to use as a backdrop.

Im in

Can I bring my 3 yr old?
Can he fetch beers and forgotten wedges in the last green yet?
There's condos onsite, usually around $240 for lodging and golf.
That is probably a correct number, maybe 10 or so more. Haven't talked to the planner there lately.
Need to make sure it doesn’t coincide with a vacation. Dates hit 4 months after our June vacation 😂
I'm not sure my wife knows this is the weekend before our big vacay to the New England area for fall sightseeing. We leave literally about 44 hours after the Lou return. At least I can irritate her with stories from the weekend for several hours as we travel to New Hampshire and beyond.

Can I bring my 3 yr old?
I vaguely recall you saying something about having a nanny?

I don't mind, just let me know what flavor Capri Sun he likes with his bourbon.

I am doing math and calculating weeks in between to see if I’ve missed stated. 😂
Last year you ruined my plan of flying to Jax and driving over with you. This year I was thinking of flying to Jax, then heading back to Jax to see a client, and then fly from Jax to VA for the UST Mamiya Shaft Up Finale.

If you haven't figured it out yet, your participation is critical to my logistical plans 😂

Last year you ruined my plan of flying to Jax and driving over with you. This year I was thinking of flying to Jax, then heading back to Jax to see a client, and then fly from Jax to VA for the UST Mamiya Shaft Up Finale.

If you haven't figured it out yet, your participation is critical to my logistical plans 😂
I will narrow my decision down to hopefully a yes by end of this week.

I will narrow my decision down to hopefully a yes by end of this week.
Same, it's looking like I am going to be moving my name to the Yes list as well.

Hope you guys finally get to see this course.

I'll be looking at a drive down and can pick up a couple along way. Basically 95 from Emporia, VA down. If anyone would like to car pool, touch base. I'm in if the numbers work.

Same, it's looking like I am going to be moving my name to the Yes list as well.
I see late night alcohol runs in our future!

I see late night alcohol runs in our future!
Would not be the first time the liquor store near the neighborhood has seen us nearing the midnight hour.

Heyy everyone, a bit early to confirm, but definitely interested in joining. Who knows maybe another beautiful trophy & jacket on the line :p

20221023_130009.jpg

Back