The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

Minister said, and I quote "I don't care if you go".

@BigDill brings two cakes, I'll bring 2 gallons of milk. You need it with those thick bi$&hes.

@BigDill brings two cakes, I'll bring 2 gallons of milk. You need it with those thick bi$&hes.
And a plunger. Those things are thick. Like Miami thick.

Football season makes this tough for me but I’m going to enjoy following along. Have fun boys!

I’m in Richmond Hill, just south of Savannah. Can someone shoot me a PM with the info (lodging, costs, etc)?

I’m in Richmond Hill, just south of Savannah. Can someone shoot me a PM with the info (lodging, costs, etc)?
There's condos onsite, usually around $240 for lodging and golf. @T0AD will have the particulars. Arrive Friday, we usually just order pizza. Saturday golf, might get steaks, might go to clubhouse. Sunday golf, presentation of the sort of green jacket(which i forgot last year because im dumb), then clean up the condo and get outta town.

4 hours. If my wife or family have not made plans for me, I’m in this time, if you’ll have an old guy.

Since i make no decisions in this family, that could change, but, right now, golf weekend, I’ll play!

There's condos onsite, usually around $240 for lodging and golf. @T0AD will have the particulars. Arrive Friday, we usually just order pizza. Saturday golf, might get steaks, might go to clubhouse. Sunday golf, presentation of the sort of green jacket(which i forgot last year because im dumb), then clean up the condo and get outta town.

Very nice. Lodging similar to a Dormie style setup, course view, food on site, private restrooms?

Very nice. Lodging similar to a Dormie style setup, course view, food on site, private restrooms?

Double occupancy rooms. 4 bedrooms in each condo / townhouse. 2 full-size beds in each room. At least 2 of the rooms in each condo have a bathroom attached to them.

No, basically. Rooms are generally double occupancy. Shared bathroom I think for two rooms/four people, or something like that. Food is at the clubhouse but you have to drive. Course view, and there is a conference room in the condo. It’s a great time. But it’s not fancy. It’s comfortable, and we have an absolute blast.

No, basically. Rooms are generally double occupancy. Shared bathroom I think for two rooms/four people, or something like that. Food is at the clubhouse but you have to drive. Course view, and there is a conference room in the condo. It’s a great time. But it’s not fancy. It’s comfortable, and we have an absolute blast.
I’m looking forward to it!

You haven’t lived until you had a gas station cake with a single barrel bourbon.
Or anything with a single barrel bourbon.

I’m deaf as hell, put me with a snorer or a cpap machine user won’t matter to me!

Each condo has four bedrooms with two queen beds, two have their own bathrooms. They're about a three minute drive through the neighborhood to the clubhouse.

View from the back porch. Par 5 fourth wraps around the crater, green right out back. Par 3 fifth goes over the left edge.
1000004586.jpg

Ten layer gas station cake.
1000004718.jpg

The grill on the back porch, circa 2016?
1000001372.jpg

I mean, they're nice condos, but they're not a Dormie property.

I am a maybe with a lean towards probably in.

Had such a good time last year that my Men’s group went there a few weeks ago.

But the dates are the same weekend as our Member/Guest. Damn!

I also know it still means you're a maybe. :ROFLMAO:
I mentioned it again to the Minister last night and she said "If you can swing it, I don't care if you go".

So, looks like you're stuck with me. 😬

Everyone just let me know when you can be put on a list, or moved from one to the other.

Back