The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

On ShotTracker, it appears that Tiger is not driving the ball all that far (for him) today. Is he using 3w more than driver?

that's a tight course so he may very well be using 3w more
On ShotTracker, it appears that Tiger is not driving the ball all that far (for him) today. Is he using 3w more than driver?

I will be the guy that says we have all seen this before. US Open after the great round, everybody said "He's Back". Last tournament, he started out hot, and everybody said "He's Back".

They are playing wet conditions and soft greens and its only 9 holes. Im just not sure yet.

love when tiger hits 3w!!! it usually equals fwys and girs.

I will be the guy that says we have all seen this before. US Open after the great round, everybody said "He's Back". Last tournament, he started out hot, and everybody said "He's Back".

They are playing wet conditions and soft greens and its only 9 holes. Im just not sure yet.

very true...this could argueably be the best 11-12 hole stretch he's had this year. I'm one hoping that he's back...it'd be nice have him locked up for the rest of the playoffs.

very true...this could argueably be the best 11-12 hole stretch he's had this year. I'm one hoping that he's back...it'd be nice have him locked up for the rest of the playoffs.

Tim Finchem agrees with you...hehe

Too early, I agree. Long way to go, and a lot of players to put markers down as to average scores.

Ryan Palmer is getting hot out there too, 5 straight birdies from the off.

when Bubba hits a tee shot it is difficult to tell if its good or bad....

Tim Finchem agrees with you...hehe

at least somebody out there does..haha

I'm sure Corey Pavin does too

Ryan Palmer has birdied his first 5 holes of his round! OK, this is ridiculously early, but whatever....the 59 watch is on!

there's the jinx....Tiger looking at a bogey

Ryan Palmer has birdied his first 5 holes of his round! OK, this is ridiculously early, but whatever....the 59 watch is on!

crap! he was on my shortlist! well, i hope he shoots a 59! that would be sweet

Right now I regret taking Stricker over Brian Gay....BG is a solid -4 so far

Like Gay's outfit overall but LOVE his pants!!! Gotta love the boa look!

Sure is. I might be sporting those in shorts at the outing. I LURVE THEM.

oh man! that would be sick. would love to see those in person. i'm actually surprised you don't already HARVE them.

Tiger looking for back to back birdies

oh man! that would be sick. would love to see those in person. i'm actually surprised you don't already HARVE them.

Hopefully on their way.

I appreciate the PGA Tour putting up streaming coverage of the 17th hole, but it's really a boring hole today. It's a par-5 that no one can reach in 2 because it's so wet from all of the rains earlier this week, so every guy is laying up and hitting wedges into the green for their 3rd shots. It's basically a 100 yard par 3, and it's not exactly #7 at Pebble in terms of excitement around the green.

Brian Gay did just birdie that hole to get to -5. Ryan Palmer is -7 with 7 birdies in his first 8 holes! Tiger is back to -4, he made a bogey at 12 but then made birdie at the par-5 13th.

I appreciate the PGA Tour putting up streaming coverage of the 17th hole, but it's really a boring hole today. It's a par-5 that no one can reach in 2 because it's so wet from all of the rains earlier this week, so every guy is laying up and hitting wedges into the green for their 3rd shots. It's basically a 100 yard par 3, and it's not exactly #7 at Pebble in terms of excitement around the green.

Brian Gay did just birdie that hole to get to -5. Ryan Palmer is -7 with 7 birdies in his first 8 holes! Tiger is back to -4, he made a bogey at 12 but then made birdie at the par-5 13th.
Gay had a par. 3rd shot spun off the green and almost in the bunker. He got up and in from there.

back to back birds for Tiger. Following a bogey on 12, birdie 13 and 14. great rebound.

Boy, they are going low again. Are we going to see a 61, 60 or maybe even a 59 again!!!

Back