The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

Not to change the subject but I was on another website and was a bit surprised to see how many players, relatively speaking, have GI and even SGI clubs (Ping G15s) in their bags. This has been discussed before, but to actually see the clubs sitting in the bags was interesting.

Whatever gets the job done. :)

Not to change the subject but I was on another website and was a bit surprised to see how many players, relatively speaking, have GI and even SGI clubs (Ping G15s) in their bags. This has been discussed before, but to actually see the clubs sitting in the bags was interesting.

Theres another website? I kid I kid.

There are quite a few that use them. According to recent Darrell Survey (last week), 71% of players are using Players Cavitys right now (GE)

go tiger!!!! *fist pump*

There is something wrong with their live streaming footage. This sux.

KJ Choi uses g15's

Looks like it might be fixed. It was trying to stream the travelers earlier. I have the Barclay's stream loading. I hope haha
There is something wrong with their live streaming footage. This sux.

its working good for me...now

EARLY stat line for Mr. Woods....on the front 9 hit 86% of fairways, 100% of GIR, 15 putts...4 birdies 5 pars

Tiger on his front 9: -4 (31), hit 6/7 fairways, hit every green in regulation. This course is not a wide-open track, so his ball-striking looks to be a lot better. He did say yesterday that he worked with Sean Foley for 2 days down in Orlando last week, but isn't fully committed to going through a swing change with Foley right now. I did see some clips of Tiger hitting shots during the Pro-Am with a glove under his right armpit, working on staying connected with is something that Foley was advising him on at the PGA.

Great shirt being sported by Tiger this morning....black with the pink horizontal stripe is sharp!

Great shirt being sported by Tiger this morning....black with the pink horizontal stripe is sharp!

I think he wore that once already this year if I am not mistaken...which is strange...I think british open?

Sweet, I didn't even realize there was Live@ coverage for this.
There goes any chance of me being productive today.

A few drivers off the deck on 17, interesting.

Tiger is -4 through 10 holes at the Barkley's. Looks like a little closure does the mind good after all.

I think he wore that once already this year if I am not mistaken...which is strange...I think british open?

T7CM55.JPG
Listed on his website for Saturday at British Open...I think its the same shirt. I love his polos for the most part.

I love his polos for the most part.

Me too many times. Its his MC Hammer pants that I dont care for....hehe

But in FL, his shirts are not great because they are half cotton.

good to know, I was planning on wearing one for the outing...maybe that will be my dinner shirt

Don't look now, but BG climbing up the leaderboard!

all the TW shirts are half cotton?

Every one we have reviewed or worked with is a minimum of 30% cotton. Different from their regular line which is normally 100% wicking technical materials. While cotton CAN feel softer and some like the feel of it more, it does not wick moisture well. It also fades easier at washing and wrinkles more.

going off his website store and the line he wore for the PGA Championship....3 of the 4 were 60% cotton...only day 1 wasn't. That was 88 polyester and 12 spandex

Back