The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread blew up last night.

Florida must be the slump capitol of the world. It's also internet golfer hell from what I've heard.

This was really funny and had me rolling.

I'm glad so many are as "into" this as we are. It should be a lot of fun throughout for both participants as well as the forum and we are really excited.

Me too. I had so much fun with the MC as a non-participant and I'm looking forward to being on the other side this time around.

I agree with both of these posts, but would change "looking forward" to "hoping".

Well, I am not going to be one that comes in here and promises to annihilate you as I know how good you are when your game is on (that is not to say that I am admitting defeat). This is a team event through and through.

With that said, if the above does come true, can I get Oreos instead of carrots? They taste better and are also vegan. Thanks for your consideration.

Why not? I'll call out any and every body. So what if they are better than me. Just another reason to work really hard on my game.

My trash talking is reserved till after the selection committee has made their decisions........and then picked or not, I will unleash.

My trash talking is reserved till after the selection committee has made their decisions........and then picked or not, I will unleash.

Chicken :poop:

Just saying if you are on board for the THP Outing you are up for the same fate :alien:
Hey OG, in case you didn't notice, this isn't the Outing thread. I know it's a little confusing, but we have a separate thread for that!

viewing party is only a few days away! 1 week from tonight we will start finding out who will carry the on the tradition of being a loser on Team Hackers, and who will continue the tradition of being victorious on Team Paradise. Team THP will finish a close 2nd most likely, I mean they do have Tmex and he rocks.

I supported your team in Morgan Cup 1.0. Will not make that mistake again. :at-wits-end:

you've already come out and supported the wrong team again this year Cookie

viewing party is only a few days away! 1 week from tonight we will start finding out who will carry the on the tradition of being a loser on Team Hackers, and who will continue the tradition of being victorious on Team Paradise. Team THP will finish a close 2nd most likely, I mean they do have Tmex and he rocks.

Cant wait! But just so you know the losers will have to pick smurfberries when Team Hackers beats them :p

you've already come out and supported the wrong team again this year Cookie

Wait a minute there Captain Deano! I am NOT supporting Team THP. Now, if I fail to make the show - then yes, you know who I will be supporting. No offense buddy! :D

Wait a minute there Captain Deano! I am NOT supporting Team THP. Now, if I fail to make the show - then yes, you know who I will be supporting. No offense buddy! :D

I'd still take you on my squad. Two things I would need to do though. 1)make sure that you wouldn't be a mole and report team emails. 2) find some vegan food for the team room

I'd still take you on my squad. Two things I would need to do though. 1)make sure that you wouldn't be a mole and report team emails. 2) find some vegan food for the team room

Now we're talking! My wife can take care of the food situation. And concerning the mole, full allegiance to Team Paradise if selected - not even a need for concern there!

Now we're talking! My wife can take care of the food situation. And concerning the mole, full allegiance to Team Paradise if selected - not even a need for concern there!

Tofu-nuggets FTW!

In all seriousness, really looking forward to getting down to THP later this week to watch some videos. I love seeing everyone excited for the process. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks and then BOOM!

Tofu-nuggets FTW!

In all seriousness, really looking forward to getting down to THP later this week to watch some videos. I love seeing everyone excited for the process. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks and then BOOM!

You lucky captains are going to have so much fun not only during the viewing party but establishing early bragging rights between the captains on the course.

In about 2 weeks all will be known regarding who is playing. Exciting stuff!!!

Tofu-nuggets FTW!

So jealous that you will be there, but can't wait to watch from home.

Another day closer to the viewing party... tick tick

The fact that I beat both of you with out a single birdie (74) keeps getting lost in the translation some how. Team THP and INternetGolfer's team should fear a reprise of the event from a few months ago....:bulgy-eyes:

It also seems to be forgotten that I am the ONLY one that got a birdie that day

It also seems to be forgotten that I am the ONLY one that got a birdie that day

That and $12.38 will get you the same loss you had before. Consistency wins and staying out of trouble. You going back and forth across the green 73 times on the 2nd hole comes to mind a whole lot easier than the birdie on the 18th.

Well its a good thing that only happens once in a hundred years, I don't have to worry about it happening again for another lifetime

Well its a good thing that only happens once in a hundred years, I don't have to worry about it happening again for another lifetime

INGolfer's definition of a lifetime

Lifetime - The time between playing with THPers and the next time playing with THPers.

Man you are brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back