The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I wish I didn't know how he feels.
I played one round with JB and started out hot, I think I was 1 over after 5 holes and turned at 43. Problem was that I had him tell me what I had, and proceeded to shoot 57 on the back! But I saw two alligators. And didn't talk about how I was going to kick his "arse".

Well its a good thing that only happens once in a hundred years, I don't have to worry about it happening again for another lifetime
Saying this in public is probably a mistake. I suggest you visit OG's woodshed before the round.

INGolfer's definition of a lifetime

Lifetime - The time between playing with THPers and the next time playing with THPers.
Priceless!

I played one round with JB and started out hot, I think I was 1 over after 5 holes and turned at 43. Problem was that I had him tell me what I had, and proceeded to shoot 57 on the back! But I saw two alligators. And didn't talk about how I was going to kick his "arse"

Did I ever tell JB I was going to beat him? I may have, but I dont think I did and meant it. I told TC Id beat him 10&8. But that wouldve been along the same lines as me telling JB Id beat him, who knows!?

Did I ever tell JB I was going to beat him? I may have, but I dont think I did and meant it. I told TC Id beat him 10&8. But that wouldve been along the same lines as me telling JB Id beat him, who knows!?
I knew I should have thrown that in there. I was quoting you on the other part. The beating arse part was to INternetGolfer.

Are smoke and mirrors allowed in the MC? After this afternoons iron practice session I think that's where my game is right now.

--
tapatalk

If they fit on your cart I think you are good

Are smoke and mirrors allowed in the MC? After this afternoons iron practice session I think that's where my game is right now.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

Why not buddy...got me through three rounds in the first edition.

If they fit on your cart I think you are good

With all the pockets in those sweet callaway cleveland/srixon bridgestone staff bags I think I can make it work.

--
tapatalk

Why not buddy...got me through three rounds in the first edition.

You're to modest. I saw you out there laying some smack down on the competition.

Can we ride together? I may need the help?

With all the pockets in those sweet callaway cleveland/srixon bridgestone staff bags I think I can make it work.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk
Team THP will probably allow them for the other teams so they have somewhat of a chance.

Team THP will probably allow them for the other teams so they have somewhat of a chance.

Thats true, and we are also allowing stilts and booster seats.

--
tapatalk

Come on man, you saw me s---- a wedge during the singles match in the first MC, there is no way you could have hit it any worse than that.

Come on man, you saw me s---- a wedge during the singles match in the first MC, there is no way you could have hit it any worse than that.

Lol, man I don't know, I can pull some magically horrendous shots when I need to. To be fair I also witnessed you sink an important putt.

--
tapatalk

Not sure about the mirrors, but if CoolBreeze is playing there may be smoke :rofl:

If getting hit by a bus gets me in. I have a shirt with a bullseye on my back. And I'm giving the driver of the bus the middle finger... As I dance "Nah Nah Na BOO BOO, You can't hit me." in the middle of the street...
I don't have a bus, but my Chrysler will do the job. Anything to help you out Mr Frog :D

Probably whomever guarantees that they will demolish JB after already getting spanked. Not naming any names though....LOL.

Let's see how these teams stack up and then the "real" smack begins.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hey now! I know you weren't thinking of me!

Hey now! I know you weren't thinking of me!

Ha - no way. :D

I heard it's your grandpa's birthday today. Any truth to that?

Could we possibly have a grandson - grandfather combination both making it into the Morgan Cup??

Could we possibly have a grandson - grandfather combination both making it into the Morgan Cup??

haha Oreo has been hitting the juice a bit early today huh buddy? :D

I hope you both make it in so if I make it in I can spank both or your arses :beat-up:

Two birds with one stone, no that's how you gets down

I won't be able to make the viewing party Saturday. Mother-in-law is coming to town Friday when we find out the sex of the baby. So Saturday night I have to do some entertaining.

Be kind with my videos. They both had to be reshot due to technical issues and I ran out of time to make them exactly how I wanted.

I won't be able to make the viewing party Saturday. Mother-in-law is coming to town Friday when we find out the sex of the baby. So Saturday night I have to do some entertaining.

Be kind with my videos. They both had to be reshot due to technical issues and I ran out of time to make them exactly how I wanted.

What could possibly be more entertaining that letting her watch the Watch Party with you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah....just keep underestimating the IN(ternet)golfer. It will make it more enjoyable as I watch everyone elses hopes drown with every hole I win. Once upon a time I played a round with a THPer at Deere Run. I am an 8 handicap and he was a 3. Practice round he beat me as I expected, next day during the tournament I beat him by 3 strokes. While we weren't in the same flight, I still beat him. Every day brings a new challenge and I am up for this one. Hawk could have been a witness to this had he not chickened out of playing with me. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Slider on here since that fateful day of me getting my revenge. I hope none of you decide to leave THP after you get defeated by the hands of the IN(ternet)golfer.

EDIT sorry about the typos the first time....dang DROID has the worst spell check and randomly adds words...should be good now...

Ok we won't laugh too hard :D:laughing::rofl:

Yeah yeah....just keep underestimating the IN(ternet)golfer. It will make it more enjoyable as I watch everyoneto elses hopes drown with every hole I win. Once upon a time I played a round with a THPer at Deere Run. I am an 8ugly handicap and he was a 3. Practice round he beat me as I expected, next day during the tournament I beat him by 3the strokes. While we weren't in the same flight, I still beat him. Every day brings a new challenge and I am up for this one. Hawk could have been a witness to this had he not chickened out of playing with me. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Slider on here since that fateful day of me getting my revenge. I hope none of you decide to leave THP after you get defeated by the hands of the IN(ternet)golfer.

All good man! Chances are is that if you make it, you will likely be on a team with some of those ribbing you. After all, any applicant that gets selected is playing AGAINST TEAM THP and one other team - that is a given!

Now I need to dig up that photo of Team THP's last group shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back