The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that several members of Team THP lost in the first Morgan Cup, right? :D

Of course. However Team THP was not united as one. We have spent years being the people that everybody overlooked and as a team, cannot be stopped. It has shown through the hard work and determination that the people I am going to battle with display each day as part of this website. I am banded with 7 brothers that know exactly what it takes to win, and as you and I tee off, I will leave a trail of carrots on the way to the green, so as you are rummaging through the trees to find your ball, you will know where I stand, waiting for you to finish the hole that you should have surrendered already.

That was as close to an Ole Gray post as I have ever seen from you. :D

Of course. However Team THP was not united as one. We have spent years being the people that everybody overlooked and as a team, cannot be stopped. It has shown through the hard work and determination that the people I am going to battle with display each day as part of this website. I am banded with 7 brothers that know exactly what it takes to win, and as you and I tee off, I will leave a trail of carrots on the way to the green, so as you are rummaging through the trees to find your ball, you will know where I stand, waiting for you to finish the hole that you should have surrendered already.

LOL at trail of carrots.

zing!!!!

Good one kellybo. Or is this OG posting under your account.

The fact that I beat both of you with out a single birdie (74) keeps getting lost in the translation some how. Team THP and INternetGolfer's team should fear a reprise of the event from a few months ago....:bulgy-eyes:

I'm on a roll what can I say. I own up to the fact that my first round with JB did not go as planned, but no excuses, I just plain didn't play well. That just means I will be the one that wants it more next time, and I will be working my butt off to make sure it doesn't happen again. My swing is good, no more swing changes.

I am really excited about the viewing party on Sat. I hope that we can go back and watch it again on Sunday too.

Dude, youre practically a pro. You will be squashing dudes all over Florida, and all over SC. As long as you dont run into me...

Lets be teammates, k?

The fact that I beat both of you with out a single birdie (74) keeps getting lost in the translation some how. Team THP and INternetGolfer's team should fear a reprise of the event from a few months ago....:bulgy-eyes:

Well, I am not going to be one that comes in here and promises to annihilate you as I know how good you are when your game is on (that is not to say that I am admitting defeat). This is a team event through and through.

With that said, if the above does come true, can I get Oreos instead of carrots? They taste better and are also vegan. Thanks for your consideration.

There are two major differences though.
Mine was coherent and English.
I back up what was said.

It does have a bit of a Tower of Power feel to it!! Maybe Ole Gray is rubbing off on him.

The only rubbing he is going to get is from his Team Mates after he comes back from the woodshed after a good spanking :bulgy-eyes:

I back up what was said.

Pow! Take that old lady. Senior citizens take warning: Team THP takes no prisoners!

Ok, so it was a sophisticated OG post but still very similar in content. :act-up:

I back up what was said.

Pow! Take that old lady. Senior citizens take warning: Team THP takes no prisoners!

I hope you are talking about Mrs. Graybush or I'm coming after you! :beat-up:

The only rubbing he is going to get is from his Team Mates after he comes back from the woodshed after a good spanking :bulgy-eyes:

What kind of woodshed do you operate? Sounds like something the FBI needs to look into.

What kind of woodshed do you operate? Sounds like something the FBI needs to look into.

I don't think anyone wants to know what actually goes on in that woodshed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simple little shed where opposing teams go to take their medicine. Usually occurs after an outing event or match play type outing. Since you are on one of the opposing teams you will find out soon enough about what's in the woodshed :beat-up::deadhorse:

I don't think anyone wants to know what actually goes on in that woodshed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure either, but is seems that anyone who goes there comes back a winner.

Simple little shed where opposing teams go to take their medicine. Usually occurs after an outing event or match play type outing. Since you are on one of the opposing teams you will find out soon enough about what's in the woodshed :beat-up::deadhorse:

Apparently that "medicine" is something special, because every person Gray takes to the woodshed, beats him.

Since you are on one of the opposing teams you will find out soon enough about what's in the woodshed

Do you know something I don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back