LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

@JB I'm not saying I'm OCD but a rusting Club would drive me Crazy. Keep it Chrome, or maybe Copper Finish:love:

I am with you completely.

The interesting thing to me about the finishes were that for the SM9 we were told the sales split was 50% Chrome / 25% Brushed / 25% Dark, whereas with the SM10 the new Nickel finish is outperforming the Brushed and taking extra from both the Dark and Chrome (don't remember the exact numbers but think 45% Chrome / 35% Nickel / 20% Dark.

On top of that, I think all of us except Dan have the Nickel finish.

I know there are many fans, and choices are great, but I think a raw finish would drive me crazy.

The interesting thing to me about the finishes were that for the SM9 we were told the sales split was 50% Chrome / 25% Brushed / 25% Dark, whereas with the SM10 the new Nickel finish is outperforming the Brushed and taking extra from both the Dark and Chrome (don't remember the exact numbers but think 45% Chrome / 35% Nickel / 20% Dark.

I know there are many fans, and choices are great, but I think a raw finish would drive me crazy.
That nickel finish is what I'd pick

Last edited:

Thanks for responding @adwillingham

Last day. I am going to miss this place. Really grateful to THP and the new friends made for creating a memory that never will fade.

View attachment 9261904
Have a great day! On a sidenote I want to be there at your Golf Bag Garage Sale.....when is it? ;)

Have a great day fellas. Can't wait to see what kind of helpful stuff comes out of the wedge clinic and then one more trip around Ballyhack! Make it count!

The wedge clinic is going to be fantastic. Oh, to be the proverbial fly in the wall for that!

Cool Cool Cool GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I need to learn more about this EDM
Electrical discharge machining?

It’s crazy how % differ from release to release? Is there anything they attribute to that?

The wedge clinic is going to be fantastic. Oh, to be the proverbial fly in the wall for that!
The fly would be inside. I want to be outside for this…😂

Wow .... enjoy today fellas. Soak in all the knowledge you can & become wedge experts with that clinic. What an awesome opportunity that a lot of us never to get to experience. Days like today are what THP is all about! A golfers Experience unlike any other. :eek:

The Brushed Nickel is my new favorite wedge finish. Hadn’t seen them in hand until yesterday. Maybe I missed it after falling behind and catching up as quickly as I could and I apologize if it’s already been mentioned. How has the nickel finish held up in testing?

I will find time today to be in office to catch up. I have some paper work to catch up on and a new crisis to overcome. I’ll use that as a reason to get caught up on this one. 14 hours on the road yesterday.

The wedge clinic should be special!

Back