LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

All caught up - I had to go to a birthday party last night and I missed so much.

THP gonna THP though when at an event.

Finally got caught up, what a super experience, course & weather fantastic, great playing, food and special guest… all unmatched. Have a fun day boys, unfortunately full day again so don’t think will have any time to check in until late tonight.

This morning our schedule is as follows.
7am breakfast at club house
8am wedge clinic
9am warm up range time
10am tee off on course

Have a day gents and pay attention in class. Have a day trip for work but will be peaking in from time to time. Look forward to catching up this evening.

Have yourselves a great day out there gents!!

Ooo, I want to hear all about class takeaways. That's going to be a great time.

Wow! Food looks amazing. Special guests!!! So cool to have access to that. ONly at THP. Hate that I missed it but daughter had 4-H speech last night.

Aaron is giving a rundown on how finishes are chosen and asking for THPer feedback on what they want
@JB I'm not saying I'm OCD but a rusting Club would drive me Crazy. Keep it Chrome, or maybe Copper Finish:love:

Excited for that wedge clinic

Have a blast out there today gents! Soak it all in. Can't wait to be there in a few short days!

Have a day gentlemen.

And Fresca
Word is they stocked up on Fresca thinking @JB Was gonna play. I believe it's on sale now since they don't know what to do with it now.

Hopefully after that wedge clinic, you're all putting those approach shots close.

Good morning all! Have a day today! Enjoy that wedge clinic and some more Ballyhack!

Wedge clinic and 10am tee off😳 I like it!

I'd be curious to know what Wedge changes were made from previous Wedges that were in your Bags?

Enjoy the day today at Ballyhack. Looking forward to hearing more good things about the Vokey wedges.

This wedge clinic is going to be awesome! Can’t wait to hear what the fellas learn!

Last day. I am going to miss this place. Really grateful to THP and the new friends made for creating a memory that never will fade.

IMG_6708.jpeg

I'd be curious to know what Wedge changes were made from previous Wedges that were in your Bags?
I previously had lower bounce in my gap and SW and high bounce in my lob - through the fitting I now have higher bounce in my gap and SW and lower in my lob. It seems this it becoming more common even on tour from what the Vokey guys all said.

The wedge clinic will be so good!

Have fun today guys!!!

Back