LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Thought I would casually get caught up from yesterday afternoon to find that Mr. V himself "Zooms" in during Dinner.
Amazing - Just Amazing.
Looks like the group has another beautiful day to play golf.
Have Fun at the wedge clinic.

Is there such a thing as a neutral wedge? One that's good for nearly all relevant situations or are they always more specialized?

image.jpg

Wedge lessons

Wedge clinic sounds absolutely AMAZING

Wedge question I always struggle with.

How do you keep your hands ahead of the ball and "engage the bounce" at the same time?

Enjoy the last day boys!

He just moved the ball position on @Tenputt forward because he was playing it back to try to bottom better. But that’s countering what the bounce should do.

Craig just hit a couple to three feet and appears satisfied 🤣

@eddywhitaker after working with Aaron…

“Such an easy fix and I’m hitting it better than I have in forever.”

This is what's awesome about THP Experiences - getting lessons and simple fixes from people who actually know what they're doing. Any other tips? Asking for a friend.

@eddywhitaker after working with Aaron…

“Such an easy fix and I’m hitting it better than I have in forever.”
I need an easy fix, hell I'll take the longer and harder wedge fix at this point 🤣

How awesome is this, wake up at Ballyhack, amazing breakfast then casually get wedge game dialed in, with new wedges, from the guys that bring you those wedges.

He just moved the ball position on @Tenputt forward because he was playing it back to try to bottom better. But that’s countering what the bounce should do.

Craig just hit a couple to three feet and appears satisfied 🤣
Nice to hear.

IMG_9114.jpeg

Back