LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

He’s assuming we hit the center of the face. I assure you, the high toe of my wedge has likely more wear than the center!
Think About It GIF by Identity

If I only hit the sweet spot on the wedge 10% then they last 700 rounds or something.

Ballyhack always looks so fantastic. Great start to things today. Incredible swag, beautiful facilities, amazing dinner. The first night of a THP experience is always a fun follow. The energy and excitement is palpable. That swag is fantastic, those bag tags are hella nice. Enjoy all of this! Glad to see some night putting going on. Hopefully you can find your way to where you can chip.

Get a goodnight sleep! Can’t wait to see these wedges in action!

Some serious FOMO with this thread and missing the Vokey wedges. I know it’s really personal and all the OEMs have quality wedges out but I loved my time with the Vokeys
We didn’t really get a chance this evening to test out the new wedges, but I messed around a little bit on some grass and I really like the balance. I also think that the setup that my fitting gave me for my sand wedge is going to make it much more of a weapon to me around the greens.

We didn’t really get a chance this evening to test out the new wedges, but I messed around a little bit on some grass and I really like the balance. I also think that the setup that my fitting gave me for my sand wedge is going to make it much more of a weapon to me around the greens.
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts after tom round!

Finally caught up and this one has started with a bang!! Anything on the line with the night putting?

Food looked so good. Need to see more pictures of the wedges in hand. Excited for some golf tomorrow?!

All quiet in cottage 3.

Some work yet to be done for me, hopefully not too long.

Really looking forward to tomorrow!!
Have a day. Buddy. Have a day.

Good morning fellas, can't wait for you guys to hit the course. Use that practice chipping area and try to get used to the thick rough that's out there.

Good luck today everyone cannot wait to hear how those wedges perform for each of you at Ballyhack. May I recommend the heavy grass between the green and trap on the left side of the green on #3 as a good test.

Have fun today fellas - use the bounce 😀

Today breakfast is at 7am and then some range time.

Followed by golf at 8:30.

Foursomes are in the first post.

Good morning! Cheers to a great full day of golf and fun!

Taking notes?
I have a list a mile long already, but don't know if I will be able to get it all. Someone at home might disagree with the list. lol

You know you are excited to get out on a great course when you are tired, but still wake up exactly three minutes before the alarm is set to go off.

Good morning. For breakfast today: Fresh wedges producing lots of juice and spin sauce.

Those golf balls will be dancing!

Good luck everybody.

Good morning! Hope we see the wedges in play a lot (Hopefully scoring not scrambling lol)

Dinner is at 6:30. Many of the crew are roaming the Pro Shop.

Even having followed so many of the Dormie Network events the past couple of years, it is different seeing it with your own eyes.

It's so quiet out here that every sound is amplified. I'm sitting on the front porch of the cottage hearing the flags at the clubhouse rippling like 150 yards away from a light breeze. 18th green out the front door, 12th fairway out back.

Definitely a fish out of water moment even compared to my past THP events, but certainly a new entry to my "what I would do with lottery winnings" list.

View attachment 9261379
That sounds like serenity. Cannot wait to experience this in a week!

Back