LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Here is the cottage itinerary for the few days. Just crazy detail oriented experience.

View attachment 9261387
Thankyou for this. Just 2 rounds... Hmmm, I think my Back could have handled that. But not the commoradery rounds before and after played. Have fun folks

Papas Punch sounds like a way to end up sleeping next to the goats.
Hey...the goats like to have cuddles too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DFBAFA5F-01B7-4C09-8657-62413E617E36.gif
Have a great day out there guys!
And don’t forget the Biscuits and Gravy! 😉

beautiful morning at Ballyhack. The birds are singing.IMG_3347.jpegIMG_3348.jpeg

Have a great day fellows. I’ll be back to check out your day later. 10+ hour drive starting in a few minutes. Play well and enjoy those new SM10s.

Have a blast today fellas! Can't wait to follow along and see how the new wedges work out!

Wedge sets look awesome. Ballyhack is just a awesome property. I hope I get the pleasure of playing it someday in my home state. I love the pictures of this place everytime it's hosting a THP Event. That pecan spiced old fashioned... :love:

Mernin gents! Have a blast today!

Didn’t take too long to catch up this morning. That fried chicken looked great. Love to see all the unique grip choices on the wedges, night putting is always a treat.

I won’t be able to follow as Sun/Mon are my busy off days. I’ll catch up again tonight. Have a day fellas.

Pictures here just hit different than others! Indescribable beauty!

Morning gents. Looks like a great time was had by all. Now it’s time to get some dirt in the grooves of those new wedges. After some breakfast pics, of course.

Let’s go!

Good morning in the Shenandoah Valley! Have a day fellas!

PXL_20240429_013930694.jpg

Dinner is at 6:30. Many of the crew are roaming the Pro Shop.

Even having followed so many of the Dormie Network events the past couple of years, it is different seeing it with your own eyes.

It's so quiet out here that every sound is amplified. I'm sitting on the front porch of the cottage hearing the flags at the clubhouse rippling like 150 yards away from a light breeze. 18th green out the front door, 12th fairway out back.

Definitely a fish out of water moment even compared to my past THP events, but certainly a new entry to my "what I would do with lottery winnings" list.

View attachment 9261379
It’s on my list of what do with lottery winnings as well. Can’t think of a better setup for THP Experiences than Dormie. Enjoy the heck out of this experience and those new wedges.

Today breakfast is at 7am and then some range time.

Followed by golf at 8:30.

Foursomes are in the first post.
Plenty of time for a shop visit!

Back