LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I will not be winning any 100+ feet triple breaker double tier putting contests any time soon. Can confirm.
Sounds like a trap

I never get over how amazing Ballyhack looks in pictures.

Man that chicken looks like it was breaded and fried like 3 times. It all looks so good

You guys died off early tonight!

Some serious FOMO with this thread and missing the Vokey wedges. I know it’s really personal and all the OEMs have quality wedges out but I loved my time with the Vokeys

Great updates, pictures, and thoughts so far fellas. Looking forward for using this thread to distract me from work tomorrow 😂

Fired up to see how tomorrow gets on! Unproductive day of work for sure

Thanks for sharing today guys.

Cya tomorrow when you all take on Ballyhack 👊🏼

Did the biscuits taste as good as they looked?
I would have to say the biscuits may have stolen the dinner show!!
they were good

Are micro grooves super important to the spin on a wedge and second question about how long to wear out your grooves either in terms of rounds or shots?
this was talked about a bit at dinner..I believe they said in testing..give or take 70 rounds

this was talked about a bit at dinner..I believe they said in testing..give or take 70 rounds
Yes, Malcolm from Titleist said the 70 rounds is about the max before the groves start to wear out. He also said if you need to change the grip on a wedge it's time for a new one. I definitely use mine too long...

Yes, Malcolm from Titleist said the 70 rounds is about the max before the groves start to wear out. He also said if you need to change the grip on a wedge it's time for a new one. I definitely use mine too long...
He’s assuming we hit the center of the face. I assure you, the high toe of my wedge has likely more wear than the center!

He’s assuming we hit the center of the face. I assure you, the high toe of my wedge has likely more wear than the center!
That’s just getting your money’s worth

Back