LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

This seems like a trivial thing, but everyone thats a part of this event will remember them all teeing off at the same time and the banter that occurs.
I hope the heckling is reaching new levels...

Finally caught up. Wow.

Swag...so good.
Wedges...incredible.
Lodging...top notch.
Pro shop...take my money.
Dinner #1...mouthwatering.
Ballyhack...unreal.
Updates...appreciated.

You guys are all killing it. I can only pretend to imagine how surreal it must all feel. Enjoy this afternoon & evening!

When would you decide a full 54 shot or a 3/4 49 degree shot with the 80 ish yardage?
Won’t speak for @adwillingham but it usually comes down to mood, pin placement, and what happens if you go long by accident.

Rooting for someone to get a HIO on the goat track

are we not to hole 2 on the goat track yet? Seems like if you dont get a hole in one you just give everyone the put and move on. lol.

I am curious with the group that large if a hole in one gets super expensive.

ah.. I didn't realize this group was actually fast.. Right on..
Oh goodness that isnt the case haha.
Just that when playing all of the holes from the Goat Track, you will catch other golfers Who are here as each cottage is full. So there are about 50 people on site.

So we decided to play as 11 (12 minus me) to have them not be waiting on anybody.

Rooting for someone to get a HIO on the goat track
How does that work with THP experiences? A HIO would mean buying drinks for everyone following the live thread or...?

are we not to hole 2 on the goat track yet? Seems like if you dont get a hole in one you just give everyone the put and move on. lol.

They be like. Charge it to the THP account. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh goodness that isnt the case haha.
Just that when playing all of the holes from the Goat Track, you will catch other golfers Who are here as each cottage is full. So there are about 50 people on site.

So we decided to play as 11 (12 minus me) to have them not be waiting on anybody.
That actually seems like a ton for a dormie property.. Crazy!

You'd think 10 guys not hitting could update us 😆👍🏼😂

That actually seems like a ton for a dormie property.. Crazy!
15 cottages, 4 in each cottage, so yeah its a lot.
First real good weather of the season brought people out. Member guest is here later this week and the course is absolutely phenomenal right now.

15 cottages, 4 in each cottage, so yeah its a lot.
First real good weather of the season brought people out. Member guest is here later this week and the course is absolutely phenomenal right now.
It is looking choice.. That is 100% for sure.

Back