LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Are you trying to trigger him? 🤣
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

IMG_9096.jpegSome new additions to the bag…..

Goat Track in 10 mins

Goat track seems like a good place for a backspin contest. Find a hole that is about 110'ish yards with an elevated tee.. Lets get some video!!!

Goat track sound like fun. Lets see some aces!!

Ok boys ... challenge accepted. Let's prove @Canadan wrong & get a hole out in the Goat track! 👍

Just catching up but the course looks amazing! Can't wait to play here in 8 days. Let's get an ace on the goat track here guys!

Also great updates. Keep it up.

Need a hole-in-one.

I got caught up just in time for the goat track

Want lots of goat track pics. Please..

Goat track sounds awesome, I really enjoy par 3 courses.

PXL_20240429_190854664.jpgPXL_20240429_190629433.jpg

Currently catching up, but blown away by how pristine the course looked this morning. Absolutely unreal!

The Vokeys were my star of the show while my Driver was absolutely pathetic. I had a couple of 95-100 shots that let me take full swings with the 50 (bent to 49) and a couple of 80 yard shots that had me at full swings with the 54. Those are usually really tough full shots for me, and the Vokeys handled them beautifully. I can't count many as greens in regulation due to punting my way toward the green, but the wedge shots were my highlight of the morning round without doubt.
When would you decide a full 54 shot or a 3/4 49 degree shot with the 80 ish yardage?

Back