LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Excited Stephen Curry GIF

Who's gonna be the runner if there's an ace?
Finau??? 😳

80 yards #3.. pin in the bowl..should be some scaresPXL_20240429_194253572.jpg

image.jpg

It's awesome that all 11 of you are playing together. Probably a bit of a mad house, but still awesome.

Self reminder if I ever get to Ballyhack and play the Goat Track to bring my drone to fly at the green to catch a possible ace on film

How does that work with THP experiences? A HIO would mean buying drinks for everyone following the live thread or...?
Hahaha, THP is already footing the bill for those on property not likely they would be expanding this to live followers.

So the wedges were the star of the show this morning. They got a LOT of use out there. New grooves are so confidence inspiring. Balls really stuck well on the greens. Distances are different than my old wedges so that takes some getting used to to get dialed on. The short par threes were amazing and the Goat Trak will be so fun this afternoon. Didn’t realize how worn my old grips were until I got the new ones. Really fun deciding between 56 and 52 on some of the stuff around the green. Fun to experiment.
That is awesome to hear!

Based on @Canadan 's most recent podcast, I'm going to assume they are listening to EDM

Not pictured... incredible sugar cookie

I think the chicken sandwich was better than the burger
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Needed some chips because I can't see the sandwich in that attachment without these. :ROFLMAO:

Back