LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Gonna be a fun follow. Looking forward to seeing the knowledge that's shared at this event.

What titleist ball is everyone playing?

There has been one change.
Kevin is not able to make it from Titleist, but the person coming, should be a welcome addition.

Aaron Luttrell was in Acushnet R&D and Player testing, that worked in fitting high ranking collegiate players before joining the Vokey Team.
Super excited to have him join us and he is going to be able to share so much info with everybody.

Last edited:
I need a much needed distraction this weekend. Go out on a show for us living vicariously through you.

@Trmpt98
@hofstbr
@Canadan
@Tenputt
@GerryWithAG
Was thinking the same thing. This weekend has nothing but a deluge of rain forecasted so I don't think I'll be doing much of anything.

Can't wait to see some pictures of Ballyhack and see all Titleist has in store!

Aaron Luttrell was in Acushnet R&D and Player testing, that worked in fitting high ranking collegiate players before joining the Vokey Team.
Super excited to have him join us and he is going to be able to share so much info with everybody.
That's pretty sweet - and still a mystery guest coming.

Kevin is not able to make it from Titleist, but the person coming, should be a welcome addition.

That is the kind of experience that will make it really fun for us as participants. It will be interesting to see if he has some good stories about guys who are now on the Tour.

That's really a cool substitution 😎

This is a much needed distraction this weekend. Go out on a show for us living vicariously through you.

@Trmpt98
@hofstbr
@Canadan
@Tenputt
@GerryWithAG
Same and I'm blessed to be able to get to go. Always seems like it's a whirl wind of life happens before events. Really looking forward to getting away from "life" for a few days and spending it at an amazing facility and meeting those from Titleist! Oh and I get to play GOLF! I can't wait to learn about the SM10 wedges.

Keep those questions coming, I have a list going in my phone notes.

This is going to be a ton of fun

Will be following this one closely. I’m ready to order 10s to replace my 8s. 50 08F
54 12D in the 58 spot I’m undecided. Currently have 58 10S I prefer the D grind to the S however. Not sure I want to go to a 14D so considering going with 58 08M

Another day closer!

Another day closer!
Happy Season 5 GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Most of you guys traveling Saturday?
I’m traveling for our Friday but I still plan on being around here!

Back