LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Excited to see how you all get after Ballyhack, but also really interested in learning more about these wedges and what you all pick up about them from the Vokey team while there!
I have always considered myself to have only a very average short game, relative to my index. I also think that we probably expect more of ourselves than what is realistic relative to our skill levels. That being said, I am really looking forward to a couple of days where the focus truly is on wedge play and the short game. I am really hoping that it can raise my level of play when I miss greens.

Excited to see this one kick off soon. Should be great.

Looking forward to having another live update thread to follow and I'm always happy to see Ballyhack.

Going to be super fun to follow these guys on the full Goat Trak with them having brand new wedges!!

Love seeing BallyHack ! I'm sure all of you will be receiving insane wedge knowledge and can't wait to see it!

Live thread is up! Let's gooooooooo!

This will be an outstanding follow - have a blast fellas!

I have 3 Vokeys incoming from a vendor :), so watching this and Vokey review thread closely.
Will Vokey's be in our bags come late September? ;)

This one is going to be so good. Having dialed my wedges in recently I’ve realized how important this area of the game is. Can’t wait to follow along…

…whose intrigued by the mention of a special guest?

Excited to see BallyHack. Great follow.

1713982914652.png

I'm pretty clueless about grinds, so hopeful to learn something following this!
Grinds seem to be one of those things that even when you know a bit about it, it shows how little you know about it. I really enjoy the educational parts of these when I get to do some learning.

I'm a complete mess when it comes to wedge fitting. I like to consider myself up to date and a bit of an equipment geek, but wedges always seem foreign to me once you get past the basics. This will be a good follow.

This one is going to be so good. Having dialed my wedges in recently I’ve realized how important this area of the game is. Can’t wait to follow along…

Definitely intrigued by who it could be...

Excited to see the live thread here and look forward to following along!!

I'm ready for more wedgucation and some Ballyhack golf. Let's go boys!

Having just been fit for Vokeys, this is going to be SO AWESOME. Can't wait to relive Ballyhack with Vokey and Titleist!

Here is what I have fitted into and ordered in case anyone cares! Will be cool to follow along the Vokey journey with y'all from afar!

vokey.PNG

Here we go boys!!! Love wedge info and love that course

@eddywhitaker getting a second shot at Ballyhack with Titleist wedges.

This has had my mind racing since we got the itinerary yesterday........ :unsure:

This is gonna be a fun follow. Interested to see what you guys think of the wedges and the information that comes out of it.

Been awhile since I played some Titleist wedges. Might change that next year, I've always enjoyed playing them.

I am very intrigued about the special guest...especially if it is who I think it is. Play well, everyone!

Back