LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I'm gonna need more @eddywhitaker .

How's the weather? Are flights currently on time? Are you on time? Did wear your spikeless golf shoes in prep for any potentially needed airport sprinting? Did you pack snacks are do we need to stay tuned for travel food pic judging? Do we get to vote on anything or are you running this solo? Because I vote that yes you absolutely take travel scripting pics.

Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze
Who put a quarter in you today?

Who put a quarter in you today?
Hahaha. I'm passenger seat right now and thought I'd catch up. And honestly that 1 page left me wanting more. Let's goooooo.

How's the weather? Are flights currently on time? Are you on time? Did wear your spikeless golf shoes in prep for any potentially needed airport sprinting? Did you pack snacks are do we need to stay tuned for travel food pic judging? Do we get to vote on anything or are you running this solo? Because I vote that yes you absolutely take travel scripting pics.

Will Ferrell Chill GIF

I try to stand up as fast as possible. It’s not about getting off. It’s about ending the pain..
That. And I’m less likely to get hit the head with bag.

Arrival day!!!

Travel day! Safe travels all

Holy hell, I was sooo confused for a second thinking you’re WAYYYYY too early 😂
I also just edited it to prevent further confusion :ROFLMAO:

Safe travels all can’t wait to follow this Afternoon

How much tech or tech changes/updates can be made in blade style wedges?

Are there or with there be hollow body speciality wedges? Seems many hollow body clubs become solid or mostly solid once the set reaches the 8 or 9 iron. So there may not be a need or use for wedges being hollow body?

Another non full swing wedge person here. Maybe out of deeeep rough or plugged/buried sand lie. Other wise never,

So based on that divots are usually shallow, is there a single style grind for this type of play?

I can vouch that the weather is nice today. Live a little ways up the valley and it’s supposed to be hot and sunny over the next few days.

Lamenting being stuck at work through tomorrow.

Hot damn! Can’t wait till you guys get there!!

Getting excited to see this one kick off, already some good travel day pics. Hope everyone is there safely and lets get the party started

Back