LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I try to stand up as fast as possible. It’s not about getting off. It’s about ending the pain..
Yes this same. Need to stretch.

5 ish hours. Have s great time everyone! Learn and share that learning!

I'm gonna need more @eddywhitaker .

How's the weather? Are flights currently on time? Are you on time? Did wear your spikeless golf shoes in prep for any potentially needed airport sprinting? Did you pack snacks are do we need to stay tuned for travel food pic judging? Do we get to vote on anything or are you running this solo? Because I vote that yes you absolutely take travel scripting pics.

Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze
Weather is bright. Driving. No shoes. On time. Pink lemonade. Solo.
James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

This is gonna be a fun follow. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new wedges.

Couple hours into the drive. Think it's time to listen to @Canadan and the Off Course Vokey episode again as I escape the last part of Tennessee.

Couple hours into the drive. Think it's time to listen to @Canadan and the Off Course Vokey episode again as I escape the last part of Tennessee.
you can take the Ballyhacker out of Tennessee, but you can't take Tennessee out of the Ballyhacker. Or something like that. I haven't had coffee yet (left-coast time).

Guys let’s keep the course pictures to Ballyhack and use a travel thread or live round thread for warm up rounds elsewhere

Travel/arrival day, feel the anticipation building! Have a great time, fellas!

Excited to see everyone arriving into VA, then that drive up to Ballyhack. Crazy day for everyone, enjoy every second folks!

Back