EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Zero dollars.
Which is still more than you should have paid for that shirt :ROFLMAO:
I thought you may have wanted them to look...um, different.

BTW, I can't wait for those zingers in person next month!

Suddenly all of my work for the day has been pushed to next week...and I think I'm going to have to take some sick time Monday for some golf. The rush of Masters weekend plus Victory Cup will have me all geared up
Proper plan!

Suddenly all of my work for the day has been pushed to next week...and I think I'm going to have to take some sick time Monday for some golf. The rush of Masters weekend plus Victory Cup will have me all geared up
I had already taken today off to play, but the round is that much sweeter after the news this morning.

Just noticed that I was the first to comment on this post and it indeed did not miss. This is going to be epic.
Albatross Coin worthy for Team Vosh

I bet on your team at the worldwide, but it'd be silly to bet against someone named Walker while playing in Texas.
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Finally finished off the full thread. You all know how to put together an exciting event. Just reading through these old posts had me on the edge of my seat.

Can't wait to follow along all the events this year and have the opportunity to take part in one.

I am on page 49 of it right now.

@JB has the foundry started hosting people yet?
I was telling one of the guys I play with about this and he was like "I have to go do that". It wouldn't surprise me if he does as he's big Mizuno fan and has plenty of disposable income to do it.

Is it bad that I have already started looking up flights for this? A lot easier than a 22 hour drive.

Also what's everyone preferred method of flying with club or shipping them? Any trip I have ever taken mine on have been withing driving distance.

Finally finished off the full thread. You all know how to put together an exciting event. Just reading through these old posts had me on the edge of my seat.

Can't wait to follow along all the events this year and have the opportunity to take part in one.
Glad you enjoyed it- guaranteed this years will be better as it's the THP way. Looking forward to following along as you guys get treated like royalty with some of the best in the business. @texasranger2012 is a great guy!!

Is it bad that I have already started looking up flights for this? A lot easier than a 22 hour drive.

Also what's everyone preferred method of flying with club or shipping them? Any trip I have ever taken mine on have been withing driving distance.
Never a bad idea! I'll definitely be flying in as well. Likely will check a travel bag.

Glad you enjoyed it- guaranteed this years will be better as it's the THP way. Looking forward to following along as you guys get treated like royalty with some of the best in the business. @texasranger2012 is a great guy!!
Can't imagine how it gets better than that but pumped to see what we have in store this year!

Nope not at all - have always flown with my clubs when travelling

Nope, I started looking at flights as soon as I was selected last year though I was a replacement so it was only about 2.5 months out. I would say that one of you may want to get a travel thread started so that you can coordinate for travel or lodging for any pre or post experience rounds that you may want to do.

Having played a couple rounds before the Morgan Cup and Victory Cup last year with THP'ers I would highly recommend it if you can swing it. It's a blast getting that extra time in with your fellow participants and perhaps other local guys that may want to meet up and play. Last year I meet the guys in the Quest Cup to play a round the in San Antonio at The Quarry and then joined them for dinner.

Also, depending on who you fly with you may want to check on first class. For the Victory Cup it was only $70 each way for me to upgrade from economy. That included two checked bags which would have cost me $70 to check in under the economy flight. So I paid the exact same amount but got first instead of economy. Talk about a no brainer.

Nope, I started looking at flights as soon as I was selected last year though I was a replacement so it was only about 2.5 months out. I would say that one of you may want to get a travel thread started so that you can coordinate for travel or lodging for any pre or post experience rounds that you may want to do.

Having played a couple rounds before the Morgan Cup and Victory Cup last year with THP'ers I would highly recommend it if you can swing it. It's a blast getting that extra time in with your fellow participants and perhaps other local guys that may want to meet up and play. Last year I meet the guys in the Quest Cup to play a round the in San Antonio at The Quarry and then joined them for dinner.

Also, depending on who you fly with you may want to check on first class. For the Victory Cup it was only $70 each way for me to upgrade from economy. That included two checked bags which would have cost me $70 to check in under the economy flight. So I paid the exact same amount but got first instead of economy. Talk about a no brainer.

This is a good idea. I pick exit rows on any flight 2 hours or more, the extra leg room for me is worth the cost. I was already planning to fly in a day or 2 early to get situated and maybe staying an extra day or 2.

I have been flying with them. Shipping got more expensive at some point.

I have been flying with them. Shipping got more expensive at some point.

I realized that when I looked up Ship Sticks. I could pay $100 each way on my flight and it would be cheaper.

Gentlemen,
I cannot urge you enough to follow along with the live update thread going on right now starting from yesterdays arrival through the golf today and tomorrow. Same course, similar updating and how it all works.

@BriMac
@bsbmike5
@RVS1970
@hackitup
@Tywithay
@jonnys009
@mikewohlwend
@ammac

Thank you.

Briggs Ranch looks amazing - can’t wait

Back