EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The details for the 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf are here and this is going to be a few days to remember forever. This THP Experience has it all. Team Golf. New Equipment. Playing alongside the people that make this equipment possible. And of course, doing it at a golf course that is absolutely amazing!

2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno

When & Where
September 25th-27th, 2024
San Antonio, TX
Course: Briggs Ranch Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
$599
New Mizuno Equipment For Every Participant
Multiple Days of Team Golf
Individual Lodging in Cottages on Property at Briggs Ranch
All Meals and Drinks Included on Property
Product AMA with Chris Voshall, John Freeman and Walker Slaton from Mizuno
And so much more (and there will be SO MUCH MORE

Briggs Ranch will host the 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

The Victory Cup is about taking an iconic brand and creating memories at an amazing location in a team style event. Eight lucky THPers will be joining Myself, Chris Voshall, John Freeman and Walker Slaton for the fun where you will learn about the new equipment, put it in play and share your thoughts with the world on the THP Forum, all while trying to win the second THP Victory Cup.

Every participant will receive brand new Mizuno Equipment, but we cannot speak to that as of yet, but it will be coming. If you follow their release timelines you might have a guess. You will receive the new gear (of your choice) at the opening dinner similar to last year and there you can discuss everything about it with the people that brought it to market in John, Chris and Walker.

What is up for grabs? Winning team will once again get an awesome prize that will be announced when we can discuss the latest equipment.

Briggs Ranch 1st hole for the 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Briggs Ranch Golf Club
The all private facility is ready to host the 2024 Victory Cup.
Truly a course interesting yet friendly enough to play every day, Briggs Ranch is the epitome of pure understated Texas. Covering more than 260 acres, this is a special place complete with taco truck at the turn.

How To Get Involved
Your 2024 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

The Teams
Team Vosh
@Vosh68
@JB
@BriMac
@bsbmike5
@RVS1970
@hackitup

Team Walker
@texasranger2012
John Freeman
@Tywithay
@jonnys009
@mikewohlwend
@ammac

For more information on any of the equipment Mizuno offers, check out their website at www.mizunogolf.com.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Mark it on your calendar people...April 8th for signups!!! I suggest all Albatross Members sign up for this great event!

This is a good one! Lots of knowledge will be dropped and some fun too!

Oh yeah!!! Mizuno, THP and Briggs, couldn't be better 🔥🔥🔥

This one is going to be a blast!

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Love seeing it!! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky participants are!!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

And throw in Briggs Ranch on top of that too. Unreal.
You cant really go wrong with any of the Dormie properties, right? Bally and Victoria National were my bucket list top two, but following the events at Briggs, tough to call.

This is going to be a great event.

Wait wait wait... Victory Cup and Morgan Cup overlapping? What a crazy week of follow (and what I have to assume is an insane week for @JB )

Wait wait wait... Victory Cup and Morgan Cup overlapping? What a crazy week of follow (and what I have to assume is an insane week for @JB )
Didn’t realize that, but that’s wild. Fun way to meet more THPers

You cant really go wrong with any of the Dormie properties, right? Bally and Victoria National were my bucket list top two, but following the events at Briggs, tough to call.

This is going to be a great event.
They all look amazing. I seem to fall in love with whichever the most recent event is at.

Mizuno has been bringing it recently.

Definitely entering for this one.

@JB with the extended visit to Briggs Ranch in September. Hoping power save mode is ready.

Not really. Yes the dates overlap, but one event will end before check in at the next one

I suggest everyone go ahead and book your PTO for that last week of Sept. Two back to back blockbuster THP events that even if your not lucky enough to get in will be an insane week to follow some of the best live threads of the year.

Golden Ticket candidate right here.

one great event after another

Dj Khaled GIF

I have absolutely been waiting for this one. So excited to see this post! And at Briggs Ranch...??!! 🤯

Signup day posted in my calendar. ✔️

Back