EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Oh, I think the beginning of next week will be superior than the ending of this week. 😁
Well technically I leave on Saturday.......

Well technically I leave on Saturday.......
Me, too. But the real fun starts at Sunday night‘s opening dinner and runs through Tuesday.

That’s right. It’s going to be awesome, regardless of the structure. I am way excited.
You are going to want to intentionally miss some greens to properly test those wedges.

Okay one quick update for those that have followed along the last few days.
I will be there for the Vokey Experience and will be part of a foursome each day (must have member on course).
But I will not be playing in this event.

Fortunately not a competition, but amazing time with a great company there to help educate and understand the world of wedges.
I'm sorry you are hurting JB, but glad I'll still get to see you nonetheless...it's been too long.

I kind of love that we don't necessarily have to be in competition mode for this event so that we can play around with the wedges even more.

Time will pass very slowly this week, but so excited for this event to be up and very ready to go when the time comes in a few days.

Just spent some time talking with Titleist team. We have final details done. Wow are you guys in for a treat

Just spent some time talking with Titleist team. We have final details done. Wow are you guys in for a treat
That’s quite a teaser.

One of the great things about this event is that over the weekend I lost my 58* wedge. 😂. For real. It must have known it was going in the garage and escaped to a more welcoming bag.

That’s quite a teaser.

One of the great things about this event is that over the weekend I lost my 58* wedge. 😂. For real. It must have known it was going in the garage and escaped to a more welcoming bag.
They are known to do that…it knew what was coming.

Hi Josh, Tom here, just checking in…are you looking to use your usual caddies for this event?
Hahaha, of course Tom. You and your partner will be with us and the request was made

Hahaha, of course Tom. You and your partner will be with us and the request was made
Great, just a heads up…. As of yesterday there was nothing in the system for caddies for THP for this event or the following week.

My excitement was already making sleep tough….. now this! Can’t wait!

That’s quite a teaser.

Man, anticipation is building! Can’t wait to see who we meet from the Titleist/Vokey Team and get some short game knowledge. Maybe I’ll finally learn how to use bounce …….

Great, just a heads up…. As of yesterday there was nothing in the system for caddies for THP for this event or the following week.
No sweat. They were notified this morning

Four pages back and the event is in a few days?
Lets go!

Pairings coming up shortly

Excited to see this kick off. Want to see pics of the course to see what condition it will be in when I'm there in a couple weeks!

First Ballyhack siting of the year!

First post updated with foursomes for the event.

Man can't wait to see how the new wedges treat you guys around Ballyhack. Should be a really fun place to get to work with them.

Man can't wait to see how the new wedges treat you guys around Ballyhack. Should be a really fun place to get to work with them.
new wedges are always fun!

Bring on Ballyhack boys!!!

Excited to follow along with this one!

Looking forward to following along with this at Ballyhack. Excited to see people receive new Vokey wedges.

Definitely feeling real this morning seeing ones name in pairings. Just a few days to go.

Wow this one has come up quick! Looking forward to following along, and seeing what Titleist has up their sleeves for you guys!!!

Foursomes
Round 1
John Habegger
@JB
@Trmpt98
@hofstbr

Malcom Herbert
@Canadan
@Tenputt
@GerryWithAG

Kevin Tassistro
@eddywhitaker
@adwillingham
@jefe35

Round 2
Malcolm Herbert
@JB
@adwillingham
@Tenputt

John Habegger
@Canadan
@jefe35
@hofstbr

Kevin Tassistro
@eddywhitaker
@Trmpt98
@GerryWithAG

Round 3
Kevin Tassistro
@JB
@Canadan
@Trmpt98

John Habegger
@GerryWithAG
@Tenputt
@eddywhitaker

Malcolm Herbert
@hofstbr
@jefe35
@adwillingham
This a very cool way to do this. Can't wait to follow along.

Back