EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Two weeks from this very moment, we will be putting those new wedges to good use on a great track.
I'm super excited. I've gone down the youtube rabbit hole watching every video I can on the SM10's. Can't wait to meet everyone and those coming from Titleist/Vokey to learn even more.

I'm super excited. I've gone down the youtube rabbit hole watching every video I can on the SM10's. Can't wait to meet everyone and those coming from Titleist/Vokey to learn even more.
I am looking forward to putting the SM10s in the bag as well. My short game has not been great so far this year. Saturday, I literally duffed 3 wedge shots on the last three holes, turning what was up to that point a fantastic round into an ok round. My current wedges must have been intentionally punishing me, knowing that they are on their way into the garage collection of clubs.

awesome opportunity for the participants!!! ive never done an outside wedge fitting but id have to think its one of the most important fits you can do,

Last time i was in san diego i was between a shaft fitting at KBS or a wedge fitting at Titleist but i opted for KBS. Next time im out there i think ill do the wedge fit

1713465706998.png

Y’all are up next!

Y’all are up next!
And we are ready and excited! Just got notice the Vokeys are on the way!

Excited Come On GIF by Imaginal Biotech

Y’all are up next!

So excited...I'll be packing a week from tonight to head out next Sunday. Can't wait to put the new Vokeys into action and get to experience my first Dormie Network event. So many awesome aspects to the event.

Forgot that this one is coming up so soon, Can't wait to see you all in action at Ballyhack with some new Titleist gear.

Came home to some boxes for participants.

Can’t wait to follow this one. Coming up quick. I’m in need for new wedges SM10s at top of list. My 8s have some miles on them.

Can’t think of a better course for this experience. Excited for yall to get your wedges!!

The Vokey wedge selector tool on their site is really cool. Fun to play around with.

So I'm not going to the "Experience", but do have an in-person Titleist wedge fitting this Friday at a local course. Looking forward to it, very curious to see where we end up...

Also looking forward to checking out the course - never played it, only driven by a couple of times heading to an adjacent dinner spot. Looks pretty

Last edited:
This is getting closer, can't wait to see how Ballyhack is looking and playing, especially with all these new wedges to go pin hunting.

Here is what wedge selector picked for me. Not far from the setup I have with my 8s only difference is in the 58. My 58 is a 10s IMG_9148.pngIMG_9147.png

Excited to follow this. More so now that I need to research SM 10 wedges.

The Vokey wedge selector tool on their site is really cool. Fun to play around with.

So I'm not going to the "Experience", but do have an in-person Titleist wedge fitting this Friday at a local course. Looking forward to it, very curious to see where we end up...

Also looking forward to checking out the course - never played it, only driven by a couple of times heading to an adjacent dinner spot. Looks pretty

It’s really cool when they pair the selector tool with Trackman during the live fitting on grass. It was a neat experience to see it in play hitting different types of shots and then the app and fitter getting recommendations.

It’s really cool when they pair the selector tool with Trackman during the live fitting on grass. It was a neat experience to see it in play hitting different types of shots and then the app and fitter getting recommendations.
I expect mine will be on grass - that is my major consideration. I’m convinced that hitting a lot off mats hurt my elbows a few years back (still nursing them), and I take fitting results off mats with a grain of salt - particularly wedges.

super pumped to follow you guys and listen to all the Vokey knowledge!
i'm loving my SM10s so far this spring, when i pull one out of the bag confidence comes with it!

bring on Ballyhack!

This is going to be a cool event. Can't wait to follow along!

This is going to be a great follow. Double awesome for us as we get to follow a great experience AND get a preview of Ballyhack for the following week.

Since I won a set of Vokey Wedges at the WWG Championship at a Par 3 - Closest to the Pin Challenge, (Thanks @ScoFoBG ) I'll be following closely for tidbits of information.

This is going to be a great follow. Double awesome for us as we get to follow a great experience AND get a preview of Ballyhack for the following week.
Absolutely - these guys are going to have a blast. We had a lot of fun wedge talk when we were at our round on Saturday with THPers

Back