EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Could today be the day to fill the teams?

It's so exciting knowing it's coming but not knowing exactly when. Cannot wait to see the full teams.

Could be a good day for someone , maybe, tomorrow?
200.gif

It's so exciting knowing it's coming but not knowing exactly when. Cannot wait to see the full teams.
The next step in the journey to the Morgan Cup. Enjoy it.

It depends on what day the week ends.

I know some feel the week ends on Friday, some think it ends Saturday and a new week starts Sunday. Some even think the week ends on Sunday and a new one begins Monday. Any way you look at it it’s exciting and going to be fun to finally find out who gets to #ReverseTheCurse

It depends on what day the week ends.

I know some feel the week ends on Friday, some think it ends Saturday and a new week starts Sunday. Some even think the week ends on Sunday and a new one begins Monday. Any way you look at it it’s exciting and going to be fun to finally find out who gets to #ReverseTheCurse
That seems like a lot of Gregorian shenanigans going on in that sentence.

The week ends after, and only after JB posts the teams - he's like the Gandalf of THP, and it ends exactly when he wants it too.

The week ends after, and only after JB posts the teams - he's like the Gandalf of THP, and it ends exactly when he wants it too
Your right. I could have just said “If JB thinks the week ends today”

Gandalf of THP 🤣
I love it.

That seems like a lot of Gregorian shenanigans going on in that sentence.

The week ends after, and only after JB posts the teams - he's like the Gandalf of THP, and it ends exactly when he wants it too.
Did you just call @JB old?

Either way it’ll be like Christmas morning for those that are selected!! Oh the joy that will be happening!

1714046235466.gif
1714046255774.gif

Then good thing I didn't.

Either way though, I'm pumped to be part of the Morgan Cup; whether it is as a participant on the winning Hackers team, or as a forum follower. I already know I'll be hitting some of the Cobra stuff this summer.
You should have been hitting it already!

Just stopped by to see if there was anything going on in here today?

@jdtox every dictator needs a good sicario… I’m pretty adept in this area sooooooo if you need one I know a guy

Im stopping in to say that this week we will announce the team members that join the Morgan Cup Tour Staff.
I am also going to say that we understand there is going to be a lot of excitement and a lot of disappointment. Understand that there were hundreds entries for this and literally only 8 names are drawn to get in.

With that, we can say that if the event comes back next year, there will be some rewards for those that stay involved in threads (not this one) as the participants are reviewing and of course the event as a whole.

We believe the idea of an ongoing nurturing and helpful community is the best community.

I'm taking fire from Paradise, so nothing out of the ordinary yet.
The consequences of bad decisions 🤣

For those of us on the right side
1714050012927.gif

Is this like the videos North Korea uses when they say everything is amazing?
I mean the guy on the internet that sent it to me was @birdieman_kim_jong_un and he says he is really good at golf and they have great courses over there.

Back