3 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.5
5 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.0
King Tec 4 hybrid - HZRDUS Hybrid 90 6.0
King Tour 5-GW - S Taper Stiff
Snakebite RAWWWWWW - 54/58, versatile, DG S400
Agera RS-30

:sneaky:

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+
JK let’s go new tech Darkspeed hybrid. We need some more dark speed in that bag for review.

I like this build. Glad to see someone else considering the 12* driver and the LinQ Blue should be a solid pairing. The Darkspeed hybrid and irons with the Recoil ESX should be a killer combo. They were fantastic with the Aerojets.

I like this build. Glad to see someone else considering the 12* driver and the LinQ Blue should be a solid pairing. The Darkspeed hybrid and irons with the Recoil ESX should be a killer combo. They were fantastic with the Aerojets.
I play my current 10.5 X at +1, so the 12 might be the ticket straight up. But let's see.

I play my current 10.5 X at +1, so the 12 might be the ticket straight up. But let's see.
I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for you, if you go that route. Master Yags told me not to be afraid of the 12* when I was debating it before club orders last year, so I decided to give it a try. I don't know that I get any more total distance, but definitely more carry and it's been MUCH easier to keep it in the fairway.

@cagolfer any initial thoughts on how your bag might play out?
Rough first cut. I will be going to Roger Dunn Golf this weekend to finalize my selection.

Darkspeed X 10.5 stiff Lin-Q Red
Darkspeed Max 3 wood graphite stiff
Darkspeed X 5 wood graphite stiff
Darkspeed 3 hybrid graphite stiff
Darkspeed irons 5-GW graphite stiff
Snakebite raw 54*, 58* both in versatile grind, stiff steel
Agera 3D printer putter

Hybrid or Utility.....

Well- can you make both work? Meaning can you fit both into the bag?
I probably could. Maybe 5 wood 4 hybrid 5 utility tec

My lunch time Cobra hitting got squandered. Wife came to meet for lunch. I couldn't say no... Tomorrow it will be.

Posting this because they don't have a competing forum or anything and Yags is LIVE on a Q&A. right now if anyone wants to hear some Darkspeed goodness from the man himself!!

Driver: Darkspeed X 9* - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60 6.5
3 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.5
5 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.0
King Tec 4 hybrid - HZRDUS Hybrid 90 6.0
King Tour 5-GW - S Taper Stiff
Snakebite RAWWWWWW - 54/58, versatile, DG S400
Agera RS-30

:sneaky:

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+
COBRA Club Recommender - Drivers – COBRA Golf - Google Chrome 4_30_2024 2_43_07 PM.png
hmm....maybe I'll rethink this. especially after listening to Yagley absolutely gushing over it.

Curious to see what team, and which individual takes club overthinking to a new level..
It's pretty simple for most, Darkspeed goes high, far, and straight. That plays at Briggs.

Just Like OL everyone wants to do it until its time to choose then the sexy takes over practical
my best rounds of golf ever were with my sexy forged tecs ;)

@jlew King Tec 4 hybrid or 7 wood?

It didn’t take long for our first ShaftGate.
Death, Taxes and ShaftGate at the MC…take it to the bank

Darkspeed X 10.5 UST Lin-Q M40X Blue 6
Darkspeed x 3 and 5 wood UST Lin-Q M40X Blue 6
King Tec Hybrid 4 MMT Hybrid 80 S
King Tour 5-PW 1 degree up stock shaft
50/54/58 SB Raw (versatile) 1 degree up stock shafts
Cuda or Nova Vintage.

Back