EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.
@Muchmore getting voluntold he’s the new host. Love it!

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.
Well that sure was news to me 🤯 gotta starting thinking! Glad you said “working with” and not fully coming up with all of them. Some people may have been upset at the effort I’d require 😂

Perfect man for the job even though he’s probably still asleep.
You couldn’t have been more right. I saw I had 15 tags in here and wondered what I did wrong 😂

Well that sure was news to me 🤯 gotta starting thinking! Glad you said “working with” and not fully coming up with all of them. Some people may have been upset at the effort I’d require 😂
Trust Believe GIF

I personally thought pick a color was a great contest

@Muchmore is a the prefect host/THPer to handle the job.

I personally thought pick a color was a great contest
That’s exactly the types of contests I will be advising against 😃

We hope everybody does
Of course. It is stamped on my golfing soul. But it is cool that he is taking a little of the reins.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I would be fine with them
Im Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Out playing this morning but just saw the news @Muchmore

This is going to be fun!!

Yesss, love this! @Muchmore brings fire and his enthusiasm is contagious, couldn't think of a better person for the job!

You couldn’t have been more right. I saw I had 15 tags in here and wondered what I did wrong 😂
Either something big happened or you just became the new @MWard.

Yes! There we go @Muchmore!!

Does anyone else see this thread pop up and start a slow chant in their head?

“Granddaddy. Granddaddy. Grandaddy.”

My guess is it is one of those 5 year old numbers like eleventybillionthousandmillionandthree
I guess the main question is how much supervision will he have for running them. Not that I'm against Dr. Evil level competitions, since I'm not running this year :ROFLMAO:

This made me laugh- I believe there are too many folks who are "follically challenged" on here to have any sort of hair contest.
Counter point a hair contest would improve my odds greatly
IMG_0268.gif

Back