EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Well that sure was news to me 🤯 gotta starting thinking! Glad you said “working with” and not fully coming up with all of them. Some people may have been upset at the effort I’d require 😂
To be fair, the effort you would want is probably the same as many of us want.

This level of an opportunity, it is going to take work from day 1 until December of 2025. If you can't put the effort in on the entry, they might be underestimating the work that this all deserves.

To be fair, the effort you would want is probably the same as many of us want.

This level of an opportunity, it is going to take work from day 1 until December of 2025. If you can't put the effort in on the entry, they might be underestimating the work that this all deserves.
Love this thinking

So @Muchmore how many ideas do you have already?
I have a couple good ones. But I’m not going too deep in to this yet until I get some guidelines next week on what we are looking for. I know I want effort but I also know that everyone deserves a shot at this. I’ll be finding a tipped balance toward more effort than luck though

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.
Cool and exciting development 😍

I have a couple good ones. But I’m not going too deep in to this yet until I get some guidelines next week on what we are looking for. I know I want effort but I also know that everyone deserves a shot at this. I’ll be finding a tipped balance toward more effort than luck though
I heart this.

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.
This is awesome to see. @Muchmore did an incredible job as asscap and is a great ambassador for the Grandaddy. Love that he'll be a part of this year's team being put together. Excited to see what we'll have to do to try to be a part of the team!!

Looking forward to the first contest and seeing how @Muchmore helps lay things out.
A few contests are currently being brainstormed. Like I said, effort is going to be required. More for some than for others. Not locking anything in though, until I have a couple more guidelines. But my thought process is, if you're not willing to put in A LITTLE effort in to the contest, how much effort would you be willing to put in throughout the year, while you're there, and after with your review duties? Depending on when you're picked, this is anywhere from a year to a year and a half commitment.

May pump the breaks on some of my ideas a bit of course, but I'm just sharing my current thought process

A few contests are currently being brainstormed. Like I said, effort is going to be required. More for some than for others. Not locking anything in though, until I have a couple more guidelines. But my thought process is, if you're not willing to put in A LITTLE effort in to the contest, how much effort would you be willing to put in throughout the year, while you're there, and after with your review duties? Depending on when you're picked, this is anywhere from a year to a year and a half commitment.

May pump the breaks on some of my ideas a bit of course, but I'm just sharing my current thought process
I like the thought process (not that my opinion is needed/wanted here) but you're right, if you're not willing to go through a little effort in the contest then would you be willing to put forth the effort to stay engaged, talk about the equipment and not vanish.

I really can't wait till we see the team start to take shape.

I like the thought process (not that my opinion is needed/wanted here) but you're right, if you're not willing to go through a little effort in the contest then would you be willing to put forth the effort to stay engaged, talk about the equipment and not vanish.

I really can't wait till we see the team start to take shape.
How quick these can come out is also a priority to figure out for me. It's already May!!

How quick these can come out is also a priority to figure out for me. It's already May!!
Remember JB also mentioned shoulder taps could be apart of the equation. So yes it's May, BUT there may be a tap tap taparoo in there as well.

Remember JB also mentioned shoulder taps could be apart of the equation. So yes it's May, BUT there may be a tap tap taparoo in there as well.
Ohhhhhh I know about the taps!! I just want you to have a team October 1. That would be my goal. Not sure if it will happen, but it's the want from my side

Think this is a great thought process, considering what the experience brings there should be a pretty big level of effort given back from the participants

Ohhhhhh I know about the taps!! I just want you to have a team October 1. That would be my goal. Not sure if it will happen, but it's the want from my side
10/01 - 5 months from tomorrow, need to fill 10 (or more) spots, so basically 2 per month. I think you got this even with a little work on the contestants side of things.

Love to see this one buzzing already, and the jokes and memories flowing. Interested to see what our guy @Muchmore has in store for these contests 🤔

Excited to see these contests, and what you can bring @Muchmore . With history as our guide, it will be well thought out process, and can't wait for everyone to jump in!

10/01 - 5 months from tomorrow, need to fill 10 (or more) spots, so basically 2 per month. I think you got this even with a little work on the contestants side of things.
It was held up a bit last year for a couple reasons. But if it's doable, i'm doing it

Think this is a great thought process, considering what the experience brings there should be a pretty big level of effort given back from the participants
I had some discussions last year during contests on amount of effort and there is a balance to it. I'll be looking to extend that line a bit this year hopefully

Love it! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got cooked up.

I support this line of thinking.

I had some discussions last year during contests on amount of effort and there is a balance to it. I'll be looking to extend that line a bit this year hopefully
Love to hear this. Its a really interesting balance both for effort but also to be inclusive of folks across time on THP as well.

Well that sure was news to me 🤯 gotta starting thinking! Glad you said “working with” and not fully coming up with all of them. Some people may have been upset at the effort I’d require 😂
where much is given, much is required - Spiderman... lol.

Following along with the Grandaddy in real time is going to be fun. It is sounding like there will be some new and interesting twists on the way there.
Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

Anticipation really building - these 5 months are going be like a Rocky training montage !

Back