EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If I hadn’t followed along with the previous ones I still wouldn’t believe it’s real. Crazy to think about when you sit back and take everything in. Mind blowing doesn’t even do it justice
Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

Haha to be fair also.. you came on the hole I finally got it back to even… then proceeded to lose the next 2 😂
i wasn’t completely a negative

i wasn’t completely a negative
Don't get me wrong, I definitely won some holes when you were around, I just lost the most important one when you were around as well lol.

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.

So in about a week I will be with last years Ass Cap and Grandaddy aficionado @Muchmore and I think it’s probably time for us to lay the groundwork to fill this team up.

This year, he will be the host of the contests (he doesn’t know this till right now) which means he will be working with us to come up with ideas for each one, give us input on shoulder taps and help us round out the team.
Well deserved!!! Can’t wait to see how @Muchmore fills out the ideas for contests.

Somehow I missed this thread. This is always exciting to see who gets in.

If there's one to have for that role, @Muchmore is certainly a good one for that. He can wrangle the contest hamsters then :D

Well that's exciting!! Look forward to what @Muchmore et all comes up with!

Love this. Congrats @Muchmore can’t wait to see what he comes up with.

What a great thing for @Muchmore to be volunteered to do.

It'll be interesting to see what he comes up with...hopefully no hair contests.

So well deserved @Muchmore !!! Great role for you and I know you will kill it

I will be @Muchmore in tune with the contests this year, for sure.
1714307659564.png

@Muchmore Such a good choice. Super excited to see this years contests.

Perfect man for the job even though he’s probably still asleep.

Gonna be electric!

Interesting. Very cool that @Muchmore is staying connected to the grandaddy..

Things just keeps getting @Muchmore interesting about this year's Grandaddy.

Congrats @Muchmore!! Can’t wait to see what you have in store

Congrats @Muchmore can’t wait to see what you have in store for us

If you get picked, and you could pick singles opponent, who would it be?

Me, I'd want @Luke WilliamsCG.
I know I’m late jumping in on this question but I want JRod. I’ll either be the giant killer or get 8&6ed

Back