EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If you get picked, and you could pick singles opponent, who would it be?

Me, I'd want @Luke WilliamsCG.
@JasonFinleyCG

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

I’d love a round with @callmedaddy … but would I want to play her in a match after watching her last year? That’s tough lol
PBs and such 😂
Which day? She was lights out both even after the Nest.

@AT_CG, @BillytheSquid would be at the top of my list. @BigMac and I had such a blast with them. @DNevsCG was fun to play against, and I bet @callmedaddy would be fun as I hear she can trash talk like the best of em.

You can't lose picking anyone to be honest
Definitely can't lose. I picked Luke because he was part of my very first THP experience and my putter fitting. Great guy, as are all the folks I've followed in the Grandaddy and Goat Cup threads. @AT_CG would be fun because he's a Miss State guy and I'm an Ole Miss guy.

If I'm fortunate to be selected, I'll be as happy as a pig in **** to play whomever I get.

Which day? She was lights out both even after the Nest.
Well compared to the first day, the second was a completely different player lol

I was in a rough state after The Nest. And then got about 2 hours of sleep the next night. And I would do it all over again.

@Mmaynard11 If you didn't have the Captain's match - who would you have liked to of been matched up with in singles?

a match against Dnevs would be fun too.. I think we could gear head geek out for a couple 6 hours.

@Mmaynard11 If you didn't have the Captain's match - who would you have liked to of been matched up with in singles?
Oh wow that is a really good question! I ended up playing against Finley twice, but got to share a round with @DNevsCG & @GordonGrayCG so that was cool.

If I had to throw a name out there it would be someone I didn’t get to chat with much such as @BillytheSquid

a match against Dnevs would be fun too.. I think we could gear head geek out for a couple 6 hours.
Yeah I think so to, or @JohnnyCallaway or @AT_CG would be fun to talk gear with in that same time frame. I'd also like to chat putters with @Luke WilliamsCG since I'm terrible but I'm afraid @xThor would be texting him about new toys taking up all his time :ROFLMAO:

Back