EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Seeing what this event means to alumni, the personal stories that bring the team and forum together, as well as the journey itself, makes seeing another iteration of the Grandaddy get kicked off so exciting! Seeing the hosts from Callaway, as well as Al, go all out for a group of strangers, and give them a week they will remember forever is priceless. Buckle up THP, another year of memories, another unforgettable journey, and another chance for you to get in on the action!!

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

"12 or MORE" has me very excited
Ohhh good spot!!

Also possible shoulder taps. Big time things for GD 11!

Ohhh good spot!!

Also possible shoulder taps. Big time things for GD 11!
What if GD11 is made up of someone from 1-10 and a few new members?

The greatest amateur event ever created is so true! Cannot wait for the contest lead ups, watching the team get filled, heck the whole darn thing! Here’s predicting @jlew takes version undici to the next level!

Sooooooooooooooo “lucky”
Stop lying to yourself, you loved us and it was worth every second of wrangling to have to still put up with us on a daily basis :ROFLMAO:

OMG, here we go. The official GD11 thread is up! Its gonna be amazing all year!

Cannot wait to see this team fill up and go have the time of their lives with some great people!

What if GD11 is made up of someone from 1-10 and a few new members?
Its not, but that would be something.
I might skip a few though.

Stop lying to yourself, you loved us and it was worth every second of wrangling to have to still put up with us on a daily basis :ROFLMAO:
There’s some truth to that

Man, love that this thread is posted. Good luck everyone throughout the year getting into this. Wonderful people, fantastic equipment, fabulous course.

I’m curious what other surprises are in store for this year. So far I haven’t been remotely close on any of my guesses.

If this thread doesn't get you pumped then are you even a THPer.
Happy Season 2 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

I’m curious what other surprises are in store for this year. So far I haven’t been remotely close on any of my guesses.
Same on both accounts.

Let's go THP!!! It is our time to bring back the belt!

kramer GIF

If you get picked, and you could pick singles opponent, who would it be?

Me, I'd want @Luke WilliamsCG.

Let’s gooooo!

Back