EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

"12 or MORE" has me very excited
I appreciate the open-ended nature of "or more"

Let's go!!!! The 2024 Grandaddy Thread is up. I would love nothing more than to join Captain @jlew & @mwoodpga on the trip of a lifetime.

Come to think of it, I just got a sweet new bag that would look so much better with some gorgeous Callaway weapons in it.

Good Luck to everyone on being lucky enough for it to actually be you!!

Let's go!!!! The 2024 Grandaddy Thread is up. I would love nothing more than to join Captain @jlew & @mwoodpga on the trip of a lifetime.

Come to think of it, I just got a sweet new bag that would look so much better with some gorgeous Callaway weapons in it.

I would probably keep them in the Grandaddy bag in which they came. Just sayin’ 👍

That is a damn sweet bag and would look even sweeter with fresh Callaway weapons living inside it for sure.

That would be off the charts!

If you get picked, and you could pick singles opponent, who would it be?

Me, I'd want @Luke WilliamsCG.
Great person to be around, did not play him in singles but had him in best ball. It was a fun match for sure!

Hot damn! This is such an amazing event. Excited to see all that comes. Looking forward to trying for one of those spots!!

If you get picked, and you could pick singles opponent, who would it be?

Me, I'd want @Luke WilliamsCG.
Not knowing for sure who will be there makes this a little tough. Honestly any would be amazing. They all seem to be great people,so would take whatever the draw gave me....would love to play @JasonFinleyCG, though i know that wouldnt happen, as i have met him a couple times but not really ever been able to talk much with him.

Last edited:

I’m biased but you and the “G” would be amazing.

Having been, and having played Lexi, I would pick her again in a heartbeat.

Forced to pick someone else? @callmedaddy for the awesomeness!
I may pick her as well, I'd get some Pops :D plus I love her banter while I'm getting beat down.

But give me anyone if it means I'm there Lol

Last edited:

Can confirm, Lex was also a fun person to play against!!

I’d love a round with @callmedaddy … but would I want to play her in a match after watching her last year? That’s tough lol
PBs and such 😂

What if GD11 is made up of someone from 1-10 and a few new members?
I like where your heads at! We should roll with this.

Nice to see this thread. I'm playng a a Smoke Max D Driver and Fairway Woods this year in a large part due to the reviews from a couple members of last year's team.

All the feels when this thread shows up :love:

"Thank you for being a valuable part of the THP Community, you are going to the Grandaddy".

This could be you 😍

Back