EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Next participant will be announced on April 26th.
Lots of time to get involved.
Coming day after night one of the NFL draft.

Just finished readding today's AMA from @JB. If you have hopes of being my partner at this experience, better start getting some work in now because we will not be playing slow. Practice quick typing, limited to no practice shots, and getting ready to hit while others are doing the same. #NoTurtles

Treadmill GIF

(I am just kidding. But we definitely don't want to be the slow players.)

Just finished readding today's AMA from @JB. If you have hopes of being my partner at this experience, better start getting some work in now because we will not be playing slow. Practice quick typing, limited to no practice shots, and getting ready to hit while others are doing the same. #NoTurtles

Treadmill GIF

Charging Up Sonic 2 GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

Treadmill GIF

1712689994001.png

Treadmill GIF

What's a practice swing?

Treadmill GIF

Easy fix.... have quick templates ready to copy and paste match updates and pictures from each hole.

Copy, paste and edit based on the hole you are on and it's all done while others are hitting or you are riding to the next shot. #NotATurtle

Easy fix.... have quick templates ready to copy and paste match updates and pictures from each hole.

Copy, paste and edit based on the hole you are on and it's all done while others are hitting or you are riding to the next shot. #NotATurtle
This is my go to method. Makes life so much easier

So who is keeping October 12-15 clear on their calendar, just in case?

May 16 is right around the corner. THIS COULD BE YOU could actually be you!

One lucky THPer will get their number called on April 26th!

Jumping ahead are you? Someone will be added in two days! Will it be a teammate announced or another single?

Let's go!
Dance Celebrate GIF by MLB

I have some new UST Recoil Dart shafts on the way here!

Jumping ahead are you? Someone will be added in two days! Will it be a teammate announced or another single?
I have since been advised.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Back