EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Last full round I played was almost 10 months ago. I understand. Just break out the training aids. If you need some positive encouragement you have my number. I’ll get the hype up and get your head back in the game 😁
Thank you my friend...

@JDax wants it… and can do it… if he allows himself to.

Some people wanted to see the Legend Killer @BriMac get in so @DannyLe could get his rematch. Danny got his taste and I don’t think he wants that smoke!

@JDaxff is probably one of the biggest competitors I’ve seen on a golf course. Whoever his teammate is better be ready to go. And if not, he’ll get you squared away on the range, right @Mmaynard11

@BigDill is a great pick as well. Dude is straight chill. He can/will share a cart with anyone and have a blast. His wardrobe screams south beach with a touch of class, just like him. I think he might be the dark horse in this event so far. We will have to see the other four that get in.
We have been pretty transparent since this was announced on how to be a part of it. If people want to, we urge them to get involved.

I appreciate it man. It has been at the very top of my wish list from the day it was announced. I love the gear and love the people. I am so excited right now.
Congrats! So happy for you. I know that you will bring passion and energy and a great golf game to the event. :cool:

Congratulations @BigDill!!!!!
So happy for you man 👊
Look forward to following you in this.
If you end up playing behind @JB, and your caddie tells you go ahead, maybe just wait a bit longer 💪
That was quite the tee shot.

Next participant will be announced on April 26th.
Lots of time to get involved.

I’m still over the moon about having my name called today, and really excited to see who is joining the experience.

The amount of messages I have received is more than humbling. I’m not going to make a long winded ramble here, but I do want to share with everyone that I really, really appreciate the genuine happiness that I see in the congratulations, and the comments of support.

Like just about everyone, not every day is easy. My life is great, and I am beyond blessed in an unbelievable amount of ways. But the last few months have been really hard with work obligations and stress, and I had to change some things to deal with it in a healthier way. THP has always been, especially lately, a relief from that feeling. I pop in and try to be supportive of others, make a few jokes and be part of an evergreen discussion on here with friends. I have felt that back today in a huge way. So thank II everyone for making me feel a lot more special than is honestly warranted. And please know that the feeling is mutual to all of you. I love this place, and I love you all.
So happy to have you on the forum. I have had the pleasure of spending time with you at two different experiences where you have been my partner and teammate.

So happy to have you on the forum. I have had the pleasure of spending time with you at two different experiences where you have been my partner and teammate.
Same here. It’s been a great pleasure. And thank you for not breaking my leg when I shanked your drive into the bushes during alt shot.

Same here. It’s been a great pleasure. And thank you for not breaking my leg when I shanked your drive into the bushes during alt shot.
We need to meet sometime!

Not sure how I missed that announcement but Congrats @JDax always fun seeing you in an event. Two great participants chosen so far.

If I don't see a t-shirt made before the event I will get @JB to kick you out!
I think a group picture with you and every participant wearing one would be the minimum that has to happen.

I think a group picture with you and every participant wearing one would be the minimum that has to happen.
I like that idea

Make sure its complete with kneepads and gloves for, well you know...
I am starting to question why I was selected.....

Congrats gentlemen (in the loosest sense of the word 😜)

Back