EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Nothing like Off Course to kick the excitement up another notch! Can’t wait to tee it up @GavinwithaR1

Nothing like Off Course to kick the excitement up another notch! Can’t wait to tee it up @GavinwithaR1
Jack Black Smile GIF

… and @jenisontheforum

2024 so far, 10 rounds of data on Shot Scope but probably another 4-5 that have been played. Tee game has been strong and the putting has improved. My score is totally dependent on my irons at the moment. I am working on them hard. Currently sitting at 5.9 handicap so may need to adjust to 0 cap for comparison. I never thought I would say that.

View attachment 9247379

Against scratch really shows how my irons are my weak link right now. I can hit them well but direction is my issue as I am not sure when my draw comes in and when the ball will not curve as much. Obviously everything needs to tidy up when comparing to a scratch golfer.

View attachment 9247380
That's awesome man

I've got two great irons sets kicking around the garage that jump into and out of the bag. Just did a deep dive to see which ones earn the run of the spring and will make it to the event. So cool to really get a look at the data to know I am making an informed decision.

Stay tuned to see which ones got the call!

I've got two great irons sets kicking around the garage that jump into and out of the bag. Just did a deep dive to see which ones earn the run of the spring and will make it to the event. So cool to really get a look at the data to know I am making an informed decision.

Stay tuned to see which ones got the call!
Bet I can guess. 🤣

Following the past experience has me hyped for this one.

Any questions folks want answered about Shot Scope let us know!

65 degrees today and a range session with my son this past sunday is definitely getting me hyped as well

Was just looking over my data breakdown again and realized I really need to go have my irons looked at for gapping before next month. Pretty excited to get my X5 updated and start using here pretty soon too to start collecting more data this year.

Looking forward to the update as well. Plugged in my X5 Sunday so I can go ahead and update it. Really curious to see the hole maps

Hopping on a call with Gavin here in about 90 minutes to go over some event stuff.

Hopping on a call with Gavin here in about 90 minutes to go over some event stuff.
Make sure he knows my game is not in a place right now that I am able to carry him on my back in this thing

Looking forward to the update as well. Plugged in my X5 Sunday so I can go ahead and update it. Really curious to see the hole maps
They look pretty good. I have questions, but will save for the fireside chats

Here I am at work going through a lot of data analysis training and development and thinking about how I am going to learn so much in a short amount of time in a few weeks. I have some questions that I am jotting down and am really looking forward to the experience.

Here I am at work going through a lot of data analysis training and development and thinking about how I am going to learn so much in a short amount of time in a few weeks. I have some questions that I am jotting down and am really looking forward to the experience.
I can't carry you either btw

Back