EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Looking fwd to that as well

Looking fwd to that as well
I’m curious how they settled on the color options as well as the product map discussions that brought that to be.

I’m curious how they settled on the color options as well as the product map discussions that brought that to be.
And when some of those options are gonna be released for the X

Anyone else with thought or questions to pass on?

Tonight was such a good reminder why I put in for this event. It was a little rough out there and I want to get better. I believe the data can help me with that.

Anyone else with thought or questions to pass on?
Sorry if I missed it, but I have a question regarding the viability of an H4 successor. Is there one planned to take the features on par with X5 or V5?

I'd love to see it somehow become less dependant on remembering to tap the tag before a shot. But I know that would require a change of technology, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

But since the H4 is still very good, but featurewise a bit behind (my distances on full hole maps etc), any plans on a refresh?

Sorry if I missed it, but I have a question regarding the viability of an H4 successor. Is there one planned to take the features on par with X5 or V5?

I'd love to see it somehow become less dependant on remembering to tap the tag before a shot. But I know that would require a change of technology, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

But since the H4 is still very good, but featurewise a bit behind (my distances on full hole maps etc), any plans on a refresh?
I will try to get this one asked and share what I can from the answer.

I will try to get this one asked and share what I can from the answer.
Appreciate it! I know my use case isn't the most usual. But I like the H4 because I want to use my smart watch for the health tracking and don't want to have two watches at the same time.

Getting close gents. I am looking forward to getting beat down with data!

How’s the games taking shape gentlemen approaching 3 weeks out?

We will see. This weekend at Wekopa with AZTHP, next weekend I fly out to Bandon Dunes for a 2 man tournament (4 rounds), then get back to fly out to Hidden Creek. I will be battle tested for sure. After the Data Experience I have AZTHP Team Championship. Will be golfed out for about an hour then want to get back to the course.

It was rusty, but might have found something Monday.

Subbing in a league tonight and a work nine holes tomorrow. We will see if the offseason work is starting to pay off.

Round one tonight was solid, but I dumbly put the X5 in GPS only mode so didn’t track anything.

Round one tonight was solid, but I dumbly put the X5 in GPS only mode so didn’t track anything.
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

Was rushing from work to the first tee… not happy about it as there were some good shots….
Guess we’ll never know since they weren’t tracked. 😆

I played golf today. There were a lot of shots on the front nine. Did the battery die at the turn or did tracking get turned off?

The world will never know 😂

I played golf today. There were a lot of shots on the front nine. Did the battery die at the turn or did tracking get turned off?

The world will never know 😂
Not a word of nearly killing me 3 times either that’s odd :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Got my H4 ready for some rounds in Bandon coming up. Hoping to improve some stats there.

1713974068608.png

1713974089789.png

Back