EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I’m in the bulking part which consists of
Its Skyline Time GIF by Skyline Chili
My kind of training!

Got my ticket purchased, ready to get to Wawa on the way to Hidden Creek

Isn't wawa a convenience store/gas station?? Is that where you gonna buy your cheesesteak? Dennis gotta have better ideas than that....no?

Isn't wawa a convenience store/gas station?? Is that where you gonna buy your cheesesteak? Dennis gotta have better ideas than that....no?
LOL. When I went to school at Lehigh there was a Wawa just off campus. It is more nostalgia and for a snack, that will be eaten well before I get on site, not for an actual meal. Their samichs are pretty good from what I remember though.

Correct. My goto wawa sandwich is a chicken parm or meatball.

No, do not, i repeat, do not buy your cheese steak there. So many better options.

Im excited to see 170 yard 9 irons in action.

Off Course podcast was a great listen.

It’s something else in person. I really enjoy watching a great golfer play and Gavin and Jen are both tremendous players that are great people to be around and learn from… maybe not Gavin on day 2 but you get the point 😆

It’s something else in person. I really enjoy watching a great golfer play and Gavin and Jen are both tremendous players that are great people to be around and learn from… maybe not Gavin on day 2 but you get the point 😆
I can’t wait for a front row seat to see them play,

( especially after all the lead up prep watching you 😉 )

2024 so far, 10 rounds of data on Shot Scope but probably another 4-5 that have been played. Tee game has been strong and the putting has improved. My score is totally dependent on my irons at the moment. I am working on them hard. Currently sitting at 5.9 handicap so may need to adjust to 0 cap for comparison. I never thought I would say that.

1709949360852.png

Against scratch really shows how my irons are my weak link right now. I can hit them well but direction is my issue as I am not sure when my draw comes in and when the ball will not curve as much. Obviously everything needs to tidy up when comparing to a scratch golfer.

1709949452554.png

2024 so far, 10 rounds of data on Shot Scope but probably another 4-5 that have been played. Tee game has been strong and the putting has improved. My score is totally dependent on my irons at the moment. I am working on them hard. Currently sitting at 5.9 handicap so may need to adjust to 0 cap for comparison. I never thought I would say that.

View attachment 9247379

Against scratch really shows how my irons are my weak link right now. I can hit them well but direction is my issue as I am not sure when my draw comes in and when the ball will not curve as much. Obviously everything needs to tidy up when comparing to a scratch golfer.

View attachment 9247380
I’m not sure if I’m more envious of your game or the fact you’ve been out 15 times already this year. Looking forward to seeing your gains in person since our Vegas trip.

I remember last year on 18 I hit my drive then hit my second shot and we drove up to Gavin’s tee shot and I checked the Distance from last shot number (where my drive ended) and it was a bad idea. @PPFour12 and I had a good laugh over how much farther @GavinwithaR1 was it’s so much fun to watch him hit. It’s also impressive watching @jenisontheforum and how consistent she is. She was getting upset at swing where if she didn’t have a negative reaction on you would have thought it was her intention to hit there.

Even on day two being on the opposite team @GavinwithaR1 was great. Maybe he held back some helpful thoughts on improving the swing but I doubt it.

You’re better off stopping at a great cheesesteak joint as opposed to Wawa, their sandwiches have gone downhill since last time you had them

You’re better off stopping at a great cheesesteak joint as opposed to Wawa, their sandwiches have gone downhill since last time you had them
I was never going to Wawa for a samich.....just tastykake. 😁

Back