EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I will take the over
You would like to think. There have been a lot of them since this one came to be and many have not entered.

You would like to think. There have been a lot of them since this one came to be and many have not entered.
Now if you made the over 10-11, that's where I may be a little hesitant to take the bet.

Reactions: JB
I have yet to pack, and I leave Tuesday, combo business trip then to VA!
I'm still last night in the HH listening to the chicken on the grill sizzle as you were flipping it while talking about Bag Boy and dollar bills.

it looks like this weekend's weather might mean a washout on the golf course.
so....maybe a final simulator round of Ballyhack followed by trip packing.

it looks like this weekend's weather might mean a washout on the golf course.
so....maybe a final simulator round of Ballyhack followed by trip packing.
Yeah we just left Dollywood due to being rained out. Hoping rain moves out so I can make it to a range but might be a wash as well. Got softball tournaments all day tomorrow and some stuff to do at the new house Sunday.

Uh oh. We had our first mention of weather for the event...

Rejected Nba Rookie GIF by Twitter

I'm still last night in the HH listening to the chicken on the grill sizzle as you were flipping it while talking about Bag Boy and dollar bills.
Don’t forget lazers and stamping

Look, I'm not saying don't look up the weather. I have and will monitor it every day until we are actually playing. But bringing it up is not the play

I said the same thing last year as well, so I'm consistent in how I feel about it :ROFLMAO:

Last range sesh before pre-event rounds and I think it went very well! This bag looks so good in its element!
IMG_9659.jpeg
First swing with the 8i.
IMG_9660.jpeg
Yall get your coins in on Aqua Men. 😉😎

I’m trying guys.

IMG_3818.jpeg

looking tons better
Thanks. It’s about baseball sized now instead of grapefruit when i got home and while I still can’t straighten arm and the pain is high, it’s nothing like before.

Back