EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I’ll even let you get a selfie with me and @Muchmore holding our trophies!
Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

No golf this weekend, spring has decided 4" of rain is more important, so packing planning shall begin, trip to golf stores instead of golf course to peruse and potentially buy new grips/gloves on order as well.
That’s why you get the Lamkin ST , no glove required

We have great threads for grip talk

I curled a bed pillow 50 times today.
My elbow is swollen now, and on ice, but there is a small chance.

I curled a bed pillow 50 times today.
My elbow is swollen now, and on ice, but there is a small chance.
You might already be able to beat me in a pillow curling contest, I'd hate to see you at full strength

You might already be able to beat me in a pillow curling contest, I'd hate to see you at full strength
its the first time I have been able to straighten my arm in 2 weeks, so there is that. But I might have overdone it.

its the first time I have been able to straighten my arm in 2 weeks, so there is that. But I might have overdone it.
Little by little, progress. You got this.

MRSA Infection (think staph) and spreading quickly.
I had that in my elbow back in 2016. Got it from the ship and the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. Surprised they didn’t lance it.

Oooh, wow, glad you got ahead of that.
Bad juju.

Cross country scramble today, was moving the ball well in spite of 30mph gusty winds. Key takeaway is to just see the shot I want and go for it. No being timid!

Oh, don’t mess with that. I’ve had it once but have seen it a bunch from wrestling and Jiu Jitsu. Not fun.

Posted in the Vokey thread but I’m bringing it here too. A week until we see these views boys!

3 and a half work days left to get through!

I am the same! One of the days is a half day for a Dr visit on Wednesday
Yep. I work 4 10’s and took off early Thursday to run some errands before the UT Softball game, but looks like I’ll have them done before then. Still taking off early that day lol

4.5 very busy work days for me.

Back