EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Lots of stuff coming in hot on this thread, this is going to be such a great follow. Hope everyone is going to follow the live Vokey thread for some course pointers. Can't wait to see what additional swag that is being thrown in for the participants.
I'll be following along or reading back to see where my misses are going to need to be.

This has been said before, but this is going to be one heck of a ride with Bag Boy!

A prop bet of all groups finishing round one in 4.5, literally would make me wager my house on the over
Yeah, but that's just because we're stuck behind the Waterboys in round 1. Interesting choice sending them out first to drown their way around a course with almost no water.

Yeah, but that's just because we're stuck behind the Waterboys in round 1. Interesting choice sending them out first to drown their way around a course with almost no water.
The Ballybrook is all around the course! I think you need to worry more about the bunkers my friend. We had a sandy-magnitism.

I’m behind them and if I need to send Tom or Ray up there and say speed the f**k up, they know I will

The Ballybrook is all around the course! I think you need to worry more about the bunkers my friend. We had a sandy-magnitism.
Brooks aren't like ponds.
Sand is dry and fluffy and friendly and fun.

Just a general announcement.
I hope it does not come to this, but there is a chance I will not be able to play.
There is a little bit of optimism and please do not follow this post up with "get better", etc. I appreciate it, but this is about Bag Boy and the Championship.

If that were to happen, we will figure something out.
I'm only 6 hours away :ROFLMAO:

pack and go tv land GIF by #Impastor

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I’m behind them and if I need to send Tom or Ray up there and say speed the f**k up, they know I will
I'm still shocked you're not going out first lol

I feel like the over would be a lock if you went out first. If you'r group is chasing another group it might force a pace and the people behind might also keep it. Bet TBD.

spring break water GIF

The number of coins I put on this team is directly related to how good I golf at league tonight using their balls.

1000013741.jpg

Just a general announcement.
I hope it does not come to this, but there is a chance I will not be able to play.
There is a little bit of optimism and please do not follow this post up with "get better", etc. I appreciate it, but this is about Bag Boy and the Championship.

If that were to happen, we will figure something out.
I read this as...I will be ready or else @Hawk is my replacement. Either way, First in Fun reigns supreme.

We can play 3 man alt shot, you're always welcome in the Tour @Bus my friend.

Also, HH tonight I think is our final one.
Sad I’m gonna miss the last happy hour tonight but I tell you what. I’ll meet you in person next Sunday May 5th for an in person HH. Will that do? 🤣

Fun Update for everybody
At the first night's dinner there will be 7-8 people from Bag Boy there to chat with you including the President of the company, head of sales, head of marketing, etc etc.

The swag does not stop with your ZTF Bag, they also have a fun group of things that you will get at the dinner.

You thought the prize was just coming back? Nope, Bag Boy is also kicking in gift cards to the top two teams (may be something for bottom two also)

One of the dinners we also have a really fun tasting taking place...I mean it is Cinco De Mayo after all.
Incredible. I is always awesome to meet and hear from the people from the company. See how passionate they are about what they do.

Back