EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Fun Update for everybody
At the first night's dinner there will be 7-8 people from Bag Boy there to chat with you including the President of the company, head of sales, head of marketing, etc etc.

The swag does not stop with your ZTF Bag, they also have a fun group of things that you will get at the dinner.

You thought the prize was just coming back? Nope, Bag Boy is also kicking in gift cards to the top two teams (may be something for bottom two also)

One of the dinners we also have a really fun tasting taking place...I mean it is Cinco De Mayo after all.
This is gonna be awesome!

Fun Update for everybody
At the first night's dinner there will be 7-8 people from Bag Boy there to chat with you including the President of the company, head of sales, head of marketing, etc etc.

The swag does not stop with your ZTF Bag, they also have a fun group of things that you will get at the dinner.

You thought the prize was just coming back? Nope, Bag Boy is also kicking in gift cards to the top two teams (may be something for bottom two also)

One of the dinners we also have a really fun tasting taking place...I mean it is Cinco De Mayo after all.
Ice Cube Movie GIF

That's insane!! Talk about access!!

Fun Update for everybody

Bag Boy is coming strong! i've got sooo many questions to ask and thoughts to share with them, this will make that all the better.
Swag? Come on now. Gift cards too?
And wait, what? Is that a tequila tasting in our future?

Hold on...definitely don't forget...

Albatross Club Members.
For those that missed it, We will be giving one of these away for those following our Bag Boy Championship.

boom smile GIF

Bag Boy is coming strong! i've got sooo many questions to ask and thoughts to share with them, this will make that all the better.
Swag? Come on now. Gift cards too?
And wait, what? Is that a tequila tasting in our future?

Hold on...definitely don't forget...

boom smile GIF
There is actually a change there as they are completely sold out.

but we think the substitution prize will make people very happy

Fun Update for everybody

That is incredible!

There is actually a change there as they are completely sold out.

but we think the substitution prize will make people very happy

being sold out is a good problem to have. it's such a good cart!
i can't wait to see what they've got as the new prize.

Fun Update for everybody

Oh my, this is going to be amazing! For those following, let us know what questions you have for the Bag Boy people and we'll get you some answers?

Fun Update for everybody

This is pretty freaking incredible, BagBoy is making this what is an already awesome event event into something even more amazing & I'm not sure how that is even possible.

Can't wait to meet everyone and pick their brains on all things golf & BagBoy.

Oh and I can support tacos and celebrating Cinco de Mayo as well 🌮

being sold out is a good problem to have. it's such a good cart!
i can't wait to see what they've got as the new prize.
took the words out of my mouth!

Oh my, this is going to be amazing! For those following, let us know what questions you have for the Bag Boy people and we'll get you some answers?
YES. THIS! ALSO, be sure to tag one of the participants when you ask the questions so we don't miss it. These experiences can get crazy busy and don't want to miss something the forum is asking.

Catching up on this thread this morning, I'm disturbed at some of the memes and gifs posted by the team I selected weeks ago. :LOL:

Catching up on this thread this morning, I'm disturbed at some of the memes and gifs posted by the team I selected weeks ago. :LOL:
We are here for a good time sir.

oh, and to WIN!

I think batting .500 will be considered a win
In all seriousness, @Nashtyone and I are super stoked for this event, to experience the property and hang with the BagBoy peeps.

In all seriousness, @Nashtyone and I are super stoked for this event, to experience the property and hang with the BagBoy peeps.
You are there to kick ass and take names. And, what you mentioned, too.

There’s never a bad time to switch teams 😆

YES!!! I love all of this! Pretty cool the President of the company is going to be there! This stuff only happens at THP events.
To be fair, that’s not new news. He’s even going to be playing golf with us 😂

To be fair, that’s not new news. He’s even going to be playing golf with us 😂
I didn't mean it as new news. I just think it's cool that he's going to be there. Not many get opportunities to have this sort of access, let alone play golf with them.

I didn't mean it as new news. I just think it's cool that he's going to be there. Not many get opportunities to have this sort of access, let alone play golf with them.
And we have a round with him. I can't wait to pick the entire Dynamic Team's brains.

A prop bet of all groups finishing round one in 4.5, literally would make me wager my house on the over

Back