EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Not sure about others here but I cannot get anywhere close to anything like Ballyhack type course here in Colorado unless i go to the mountains to get the dramatic elevation changes, & then I have more altitude to contend with (Breckenridge is at 9k feet for example)

Not sure about others here but I cannot get anywhere close to anything like Ballyhack type course here in Colorado unless i go to the mountains to get the dramatic elevation changes, & then I have more altitude to contend with (Breckenridge is at 9k feet for example)
Nothing close, however I'm worried about my game more than the environment. Since I can't duplicate it, I'm going to just go there and be impressed - but if I can drive, approach and putt in the line that I want I'll be happy with my performance there.

Nothing close, however I'm worried about my game more than the environment. Since I can't duplicate it, I'm going to just go there and be impressed - but if I can drive, approach and putt in the line that I want I'll be happy with my performance there.
Looking at the pics you're putting up for the hole breakdowns, then previous folks throwing their own pics, the place is spectacular, super excited and slightly tripping out we are 3 weeks from starting to make our way there.

Heading to the course today for some more chipping & putting practice for lunch, flighted stroke play tomorrow
Comedy Golf GIF by Run The Burbs

Heading to the course in a minutes for a decent sized sounds game. Won't be experience level puckering, but there's usually around 20 guys on the first tee ready to pounce when you're teeing off, so gives you a little flavor at least.

We have a couple in town with the elevation changes. But not the green complexes

We have a couple in town with the elevation changes. But not the green complexes
And 100% not the pace I'm expecting the greens to have there either. Where I play we have a local term called the 'Riverdale break', meaning from one side it looks like it will go one way, from the other it looks different so you go for the cup cos it could could go either way 🤣

@xThor the game is SOOOOO close buddy. Two swings away from a great round yesterday. Those swings got me good, but I'm right there! I'm sooooooo freaking excited!!

@xThor the game is SOOOOO close buddy. Two swings away from a great round yesterday. Those swings got me good, but I'm right there! I'm sooooooo freaking excited!!
You guys are the favorites. Make it count. Dont kill us again.

Must be time for new power rankings, the internet demands it.
Lots going on on THP right now, with the Masters, another contest, getting ready to roll something out, etc. No power rankings right now.
But if it helps, Smoked Charcuterie will be 6th or 7th in the next one.

The Raven in Silverthorne might be the closest test.

You guys are the favorites. Make it count. Dont kill us again.
I make zero promises...one of my two bad swings was a bladed wedge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lots going on on THP right now, with the Masters, another contest, getting ready to roll something out, etc. No power rankings right now.
But if it helps, Smoked Charcuterie will be 6th or 7th in the next one.
I must say, when is there not lots going on at THP? You guys are just on all the time, crazy, love it.

Bear Dance in Larkspur?
I think where I'll truly have issues (apart from just general golf) will be adjusting from altitude distances. Glad we're planning some pre-Ballyhack rounds so I can see where my distances are giving up my nice altitude distances.

Back