EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

game was not prime but game was not bad either. Wind was behind me or in front of me the entire round. Over 20 mph the entire time.
Sound like more of a Victoria National prep round than Ballyhack, glad you got some game time tho.

Found out one of our snow canceled men's club events is on this Saturday so I do get some flighted comp golf this month.

Sound like more of a Victoria National prep round than Ballyhack, glad you got some game time tho.

Found out one of our snow canceled men's club events is on this Saturday so I do get some flighted comp golf this month.
I’m gonna get to the range while I’m down here a couple of times as well so I’m not worried.

Last edited:
Followed this guy around looking for my bag lol. Unfortunately no luck 😟 fingers crossed tom is the day! F35B82BC-4D6A-474B-A02E-864D8404FFDC.jpeg

I tried to customize, must ve having a brain fart as all I could do was add but this is just another reason Bag Boy is an awesome company.

My loyalty can be bought

IMG_0250.jpeg

I tried to customize, must ve having a brain fart as all I could do was add but this is just another reason Bag Boy is an awesome company.
It let me do it, pretty cool! 6C791A25-8CA6-4CA7-8EBD-0DC60C2D21FE.png

1000008626.jpg
Awesome.

Well, well, well

IMG_2910.jpeg

Well, well, well

that's a nice gesture by those Southern Twang / Risky Business fans. 🤯
so you probably need some Chowdah swag, you know from actual Data Sim fans...if you have an address, i know my way to the post office!

i'm working on chipping and putting this afternoon as well, then going to try to play at least 9 holes.
got 18 on deck for tomorrow morning, and probably again on Sunday.

Flying to Myrtle Beach tonight; rounds lined up for the next four days (first of the year).

Back